Most pathetic “offended over blackface” award

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

Tropic thunder had a white dude in black face. I don’t recall any backlash. Then, I saw a bunch of dudes rocking that look for Halloween in 2008. Nobody gave a fuck then either. I’m against legit racism, but people offended over a dumb shirt need to lighten the fuck up.  

There was a reddit thread about that just last week, I wish I could find it.

But they nailed the most important part.............he's STUPID and badly mis-informed when he's doing it, and the other people around him have pointed it out

RDJ is parodying the trope of the overly-dramatic actor who plays movie roles to win awards, and is up their own ass.

They also pointed out an episode of Always Sunny where Sweet Dee also did it. The key is that they know they're doing something stupid, or somebody right besides them points out that they're doing something stupid and in the wrong.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it clearly is blackface.   Nobody makes a smile design like that unless its A.) The Joker or B.) Blackface.

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

Let's be real here, the dial on racism hasn't moved one bit except downward . What's happened is our hyper sensitive retard culture is finding racism in anything and everything now even when it's not

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Welcome to post Obama offended culture, everything is racist, everything is offensive, everyone is a bigot and we're all facists. 

LOL he's now trying to blame Obama for it.

If it isn't any more obvious, at this point.

Just now, -GD- said:

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

Let's be real here, the dial on racism hasn't moved one bit except downward . What's happened is our hyper sensitive retard culture is finding racism in anything and everything now even when it's not there so racism reports are spiking when it's anything but.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

There was a reddit thread about that just last week, I wish I could find it.

But they nailed the most important part.............he's STUPID and badly mis-informed when he's doing it, and the other people around him have pointed it out

RDJ is parodying the trope of the overly-dramatic actor who plays movie roles to win awards, and is up their own ass.

They also pointed out an episode of Always Sunny where Sweet Dee also did it. The key is that they know they're doing something stupid, or somebody right besides them points out that they're doing something stupid and in the wrong.

And that makes it okay? As long as you act as if it’s a dumb idea, it’s not racist?

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking at you. 

You people see race in everything, you strive to keep racism alive. 

Sorry, nobody is buying it. You're just talking to youself.

And you are also admitting that you aren't "seeing the forest through the trees"..........you only have one objective: to try and make "the leftists" appear to be on the same level as the actual racists.

Its not going to work. Not even close.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Welcome to post Obama offended culture, everything is racist, everything is offensive, everyone is a bigot and we're all facists. 

LMFAOOOO :will2:....  How delusional are you? 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

DynamiteCop owned as always :fella:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And that makes it okay? As long as you act as if it’s a dumb idea, it’s not racist?

You're sending the message that DOING such a thing is stupid.

You're not using that thing to MOCK SOMETHING ELSE.

Do you understand that?

Just now, ghostz said:

Was the girl who dressed up in cosplay doing it to mock someone?

I don't know what you are running to..........you seem to think that if you find one incident that doesn't exactly line up with what I just said, then you've effectively proven the ENTIRE THEORY to be incorrect.

Yeah........that ain't working, either.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I don't know what you are running to..........you seem to think that if you find one incident that doesn't exactly line up with what I just said, then you've effectively proven the ENTIRE THEORY to be incorrect.

Yeah........that ain't working, either.

You just said black face is only racist if there is intent to mock, not me. 

Just now, jehurey said:

You still haven't gotten around to explaining the issue.

Let me know when you can.

You haven’t got around to backing your way out of what you just said. You said if there’s no intent, there’s no racism. 

thank you, you proved the point of this very thread. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

If someone points behind you and says “look at that dumb monkey” and your first reaction is a black person, you are indeed the racist. 

I like how this is what they're having to resort to in order to help their side.

Coming up with rather unrealistic theoreticals.

Just now, ghostz said:

You haven’t got around to backing your way out of what you just said. You said if there’s no intent, there’s no racism. 

thank you, you proved the point of this very thread. 

Sorry, stalling isn't to work.

You haven't even explained what the issue is, Let me know when you do.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Now you're running away, when I've literally asked you to explain your example. Twice.

Guess it must have no been a good-enough example to bring up.

Explain YOUR example? Where you said it’s only racist if you have intent?

i got this fool asking me to explain his logic...TO HIM now :D 

he’s about to meltdown, I can feel it :tom5: