Cellphone gaming

Just now, ghostz said:

Literally one shows more drain than the other. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No it actually doesn't, because one is a full 3 hours, and the other is 2.5

Which means it would've reached the same point as the other.

You just lost.

Thank your playing.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No it actually doesn't, because one is a full 3 hours, and the other is 2.5

Which means it would've reached the same point as the other.

You just lost.

Thank your playing.

One shows OBVIOUSLY more drain. He just got caught, AGAIN. :kaz:

how about we leave it to a ban bet and ask a mod? If they say they’re the same, I’m banned. If not.... well, cya. :smoke:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

One shows OBVIOUSLY more drain. He just got caught, AGAIN. :kaz:

how about we leave it to a ban bet and ask a mod? If they say they’re the same, I’m banned. If not.... well, cya. :smoke:

No it doesn't.

If it goes the full 3 hours, the the next bar would be lower, and would be the same amount of drain for the same period of time.

Sorry, you're not running off to some other gimmick.

You lost.

Apple’s iOS 13 has had a rocky start since its mid-September launch, with it being among the most buggy Apple software releases in recent memory.   

numerous iOS 13 users say the OS is killing apps in the background far too aggressively in what appears to be a memory management issue. That has resulted in some users losing progress in apps after switching to another that may be more memory intensive, like the camera or iMessage, even for just a few seconds. 

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/31/20942043/apple-ios-13-iphone-11-pro-ram-memory-management-app-background-refresh

Yikes :holeup:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't.

If it goes the full 3 hours, the the next bar would be lower, and would be the same amount of drain for the same period of time.

Sorry, you're not running off to some other gimmick.

You lost.

You... you’re willing to ban bet, right? :tom5:

ducking will be admitting defeat. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apple’s iOS 13 has had a rocky start since its mid-September launch, with it being among the most buggy Apple software releases in recent memory.   

numerous iOS 13 users say the OS is killing apps in the background far too aggressively in what appears to be a memory management issue. That has resulted in some users losing progress in apps after switching to another that may be more memory intensive, like the camera or iMessage, even for just a few seconds. 

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/31/20942043/apple-ios-13-iphone-11-pro-ram-memory-management-app-background-refresh

Yikes :holeup:

LOL just like the battery drain Jerry claims on 13.1.3 :tom5:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You... you’re willing to ban bet, right? :tom5:

ducking will be admitting defeat. 

Sorry...........you didn't respond to what I posted, and provided no actual evidence to back up your argument.

You already lost. And trying to run to make a new argument isn't going to work.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........you didn't respond to what I posted, and provided no actual evidence to back up your argument.

You already lost. And trying to run to make a new argument isn't going to work.

So you are not willing to ban that the charts that you show proved you wrong? :kaz:

i sure am :ovolol:

he won’t even bet on HIS “proof”....he’s peddling BOYS :bena:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you are not willing to ban that the charts that you show proved you wrong? :kaz:

i sure am :ovolol:

he won’t even bet on HIS “proof”....he’s peddling BOYS :bena:

I already told you how to do a real test about two pages ago.

Sorry.......you ran away from that challenge.

You already lost.

You already ran away from this last argument as well. I already showed proof.

And you can't debunk it..............because if you could............you would've done it already.

:blessed:

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already told you how to do a real test about two pages ago.

Sorry.......you ran away from that challenge.

You already lost.

You already ran away from this last argument as well. I already showed proof.

And you can't debunk it..............because if you could............you would've done it already.

:blessed:

Annnnnnnd  *GONE*

this dude abandoned his OWN claims....multiple times ITT now :ovolol:

Just now, ghostz said:

Annnnnnnd  *GONE*

this dude abandoned his OWN claims....multiple times ITT now :ovolol:

Sorry......I'm still waiting for you to show your proof.

And you still don't have one.

Little too late for projecting YOU running away onto me.

Lose again

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry......I'm still waiting for you to show your proof.

And you still don't have one.

Little too late for projecting YOU running away onto me.

Lose again

Your proof, is my proof. It shows that I’m right. It LITERALLY shows my phone draining MORE on LTE compared to WiFi. 

the best part is, you know this. You just couldn’t edit that post fast enough, got caught, and HAD to stick with it. 

and now there’s nothing left. you don’t want to get banned over it, so you ran....from your OWN claim. 

JUST like with your battery. 

im 2/2 ITT. It’ll soon be 3/3, and I’ll bet on that......too. :obama:

Just now, ghostz said:

Your proof, is my proof.

No, it isn't.

I already beat you over the head with your proof. And you don't have a response.

You don't have anything to show.............or you would've done it by now.

Stalling isn't going to work, either. Thanks for playing.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

I already beat you over the head with your proof. And you don't have a response.

You don't have anything to show.............or you would've done it by now.

Stalling isn't going to work, either. Thanks for playing.

Overlap the images. 

if you want me to do it, it require a ban bet. 

:tom5:lets see you put your money where your mouth is :vince:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Overlap the images. 

if you want me to do it, it require a ban bet. 

:tom5:lets see you put your money where your mouth is :vince:

You would've done it by now.

Its been OVER A DAY since I posted that.

You're not running off to any gimmicks........your stalling has failed.

You lost.

Now..............................what was this thread about, again?

[Looks up at top]

Cellphone gaming.

Oh yeah. About that.  I got allowed into the xCloud Preview program for my mobile phone.

The problem is that I can't get far into the app if I don't have an Xbox One controller that is running off of bluetooth. And the only Xbox One controller I have is the original Xbox One Elite Controller, which isn't a bluetooth model.

I used to make mockups of this image before. Now I don't have to.  Behold lemmings, this is what the Xbox platform is going to be. This is your future:

7M0xWmy.jpg An app icon.

With no controller, I can only get to the game selection screen:

aHqvrNs.jpg

1l3N81B.jpg

Just those four games. So I thought that maybe my android phone would recognize a controller being plugged in if I use it with USB cable.

I've been using my Xbox Elite controller with its USB cable on the PC. My Samsung Note has a USB-C connector. Thankfully, I opened up my Note retail packaging that i've kept in my closet for 2 years and of course they had already provided a USB-A to USB-C adapter.

So, let's see if it works.  The answer is it recognizes an Xbox Controller, but the controller isn't fully connecting to it.

The app recognizes a controller, and allows me into the game. But it's not synching with the controller to recognize inputs. So it loads the game streams, but I can't get past the menu.

yuwMRLO.jpg

62PpJOZ.jpg

There are three icons at the top, and those are accessible via the phone's touchscreen. They can access a basic version of your Xbox profile, the signal icon on the right will only give you a status message, with no real detail on signal strength, just generic messages.  And the far left icon, the three dots, is the menu that allows you to exit out of a stream, turn on your mic, or share feedback.

2qxiiFa.jpg

B2mqJC1.jpg

FXOBFD1.jpg

I think there's an issue in which Android has USB accessory profiles for Xbox One controllers, but the normal controllers.

The Xbox One Elite controller requires its own special profile, because it has more functions and inputs and its a different sku. But maybe I can figure that out soon, and you would imagine that Microsoft will continue updating the app so that it recognizes controllers connected via USB.

Played through Gears 5 tutorial entirely on 4G through my T-mobile network. And at my house, my 4G signal is mostly okay-to-good, its never great.

With that said, the video quality looked quite good, but the controller input????????? I have much more tolerance for controller lag than almost all people, but over 4G its not very playable. And Gears isn't demanding in terms of movement, but it was still quite difficult.

The D-pad directions kept on "sticking" like as if I was holding down a direction on the D-pad for a whole second, but in reality all I did was tap it. The Analog stick input is just a little bit better, but not by much.

Now this could be due to my controller being the PS4 controller, and it could perform better with an Xbox One controller over bluetooth. But the input is just not in a good state, right now, and I think the xboxinsider subreddit is reporting quite a few people who are having way too much lag.

Once I got to the first Act in Single player campaign mode, I turned on the WiFi, and it controller with plenty of lag, but now the lag was more predictable because it maintained some consistency, so I could sorta be able to handle that.

Then I played Killer Instinct, it was easier to play with the Analog Sticks, but the lag was still there.

Here are plenty of screens:

Spoiler

Lx6cK5e.jpg

McResEC.jpg

jMJT0C5.jpg

hA5SfiD.jpg

dMMmfpd.jpg

1Z41rpk.jpg

Some pixelation is occuring, but this is over 4G

NrP87rw.jpg

oR87UvV.jpg

zvl9tlD.jpg

d8RO5Tg.jpg

pS3AkCL.jpg

QSUVpIh.jpg

QAqQz61.jpg

1xMYPDd.jpg

sdr28D0.jpg

HCxI8nD.jpg

sMrj6Ey.jpg

At this point I tried to lower the sensitivity settings so that I could try and minimize the "sticking" effect. It didn't help all that much.

lTnDTbT.jpg

cMCR2bW.jpg

I presume that this recap of Gears 4 is just a video file, I was losing connection a few times here:

Wb0SnyM.jpg

ZHSu74H.jpg

ohkBTWL.jpg

Now the intro cinematic:

bv7YmAv.jpg

3l5153E.jpg

n14NuuI.jpg

zOCDbyV.jpg

Some pixelation:

hVXYVV0.jpg

9ZEpcv5.jpg

This was now actual gameplay:

3YHHdCN.jpg

S8h7Ejy.jpg

TDAET9g.jpg

FilpOIW.jpg

PTxf86Y.jpg

Qm48L2c.jpg

Like I said, in terms of video streaming, it seems to do the job quite well. Its the control lag that will either make it or break it.

Here's Killer Instinct, and it does appear like they were reaching 60fps, or something close to it.

Pgx0fTY.jpg

ycUGQm4.jpg

xzM1V3j.jpg

NUCqdrK.jpg

Oruy6dX.jpg

1AeNifI.jpg

03hBhUO.jpg

Bp7C22S.jpg

XTILptv.jpg

gw3eZeF.jpg

Cool, my Samsung GameLauncher app recognizes apps that are games and gives them the ability to have a Record function when I pull up my Home button.

However, I can technically add any app and tell my GameLauncher to treat it like a video game app to get that same recording function.

So that's what I did, I added the xcloud streaming app so that my phone recognizes it as a native video game app, and then started recording.

You really, REALLY see me struggle with my left analog/D-pad control here. Who knows if this could be attributed to the fact that I'm not really using the ideal controller that they recommend, or if its an issue on their end.