Cellphone gaming

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Why would you even compare your phone to a co-workers?

TO prove what exactly?

You said that your phone went down to 63% after 11 hours

Take a look at GD's phone:

781E3DB5-BE09-4F02-90D0-B6E5BF3D91C8.png

His phone went down to 75% after FIVE HOURS. So if we project it to ELEVEN hours??????

So.........his phone is draining at the same rate yours is, and he's on AT&T, and he's clearly got a great connection.

Why are you even talking about this...........NOTHING seems out of the ordinary.

It seems like you were trying to boast about something..........that is nothing.

But you see, I wasn’t comparing mine to Gds. 

did you just get busted? LOL

do you know who I was comparing my phone to, Jerry?

hint: I just posted it in my LAST post, hurry...Still time to save face :troll:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

But you see, I wasn’t comparing mine to Gds. 

did you just get busted? LOL

do you know who I was comparing my phone to, Jerry?

hint: I just posted it in my LAST post, hurry...Still time to save face :troll:

Except it disproves your claim about Sprint's network connection being the cause of your battery.

Sorry, you're not smart enough to get out of this.

From the very beginning I said you were trying to BOAST about something...........that is nothing.

Prove how I'm wrong about that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except it disproves your claim about Sprint's network connection being the cause of your battery.

Sorry, you're not smart enough to get out of this.

From the very beginning I said you were trying to BOAST about something...........that is nothing.

Prove how I'm wrong about that.

Is this dude........DEFENDING SPRINTS NETWORK? :ovolol:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You just said it, LOL. My battery is draining ...at a slower rate than any other phone. Regardless  :smoke: 

it’s been 15 hours and I’m at 29%

No I didn't

You said that your phone went down to 63% after 11 hours

Take a look at GD's phone:

781E3DB5-BE09-4F02-90D0-B6E5BF3D91C8.png

His phone went down to 75% after FIVE HOURS. So if we project it to ELEVEN hours??????

So.........his phone is draining at the same rate yours is, and he's on AT&T, and he's clearly got a great connection.

SO are you purposely trying to play dumb and pretend you didn't read my post correctly?

That's isn't going to work, either.

Answer the question.

Just now, ghostz said:

I was comparing to my co worker. 

She doesn’t live in GDs city fool :kaz:

What would that matter?

Is AT&T 5G radio waves in Florida a totally different type of technology that's occuring in your city???????????

By this logic..............that means you attempting to use Jonb's network speeds in New Jersey automatically BECOMES INVALID

and you lose that other argument???????

You're going to lose here..........its just a matter of what argument you are going to lose, because you're not smart enough to bullshit your way out of this.

You're just not.

Just now, jehurey said:

What would that matter?

Is AT&T 5G radio waves in Florida a totally different type of technology that's occuring in your city???????????

By this logic..............that means you attempting to use Jonb's network speeds in New Jersey automatically BECOMES INVALID

and you lose that other argument???????

You're going to lose here..........its just a matter of what argument you are going to lose, because you're not smart enough to bullshit your way out of this.

You're just not.

@JonB lives 15 mins from me, if not less. 

what are you talking about, for the 10th time? :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@JonB lives 15 mins from me, if not less. 

what are you talking about, for the 10th time? :kaz:

Sorry........you're not getting out of this.

Why were you even attempting to boast about this to begin with?

You can get out of this............but you're gonna have to say "Ok, I quit" like a good little boy.

Other than that.........I'm going to keep grinding you into the earth, because I caught you on your bullshit.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry........you're not getting out of this.

Why were you even attempting to boast about this to begin with?

You can get out of this............because you're gonna have to say "Ok, I quit" like a good little boy.

Other than that.........I'm going to keep grinding you into the earth, because I caught you on your bullshit.

Jerry is BEGGING me to give up, because here he is asking ME what he’s arguing about. He doesn’t know at this point, but only because I asked him. Good god, this dude. :D 

probably sitting around bored, waiting for his battery to charge. :troll: 

you’re not gonna get away, not now. 

tell me WHAT I boasted about, JERRY. :reg:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Jerry is BEGGING me to give up, because here he is asking ME what he’s arguing about. He doesn’t know at this point, but only because I asked him. Good god, this dude. :D 

probably sitting around bored, waiting for his battery to charge. :troll: 

Sorry, you're not getting out of this.

I just caught you trying to boast about................absolutely nothing.

And you have given me like 5 different reasons to get out of this, and none of them work.

And now you're starting to get mad........trying to make fun of my battery.

Which one of us actually WENT THROUGH with the Call of Duty Mobile battery stress test?????????????

@-GD- should follow through with banning the one who backed out of it

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not getting out of this.

I just caught you trying to boast about................absolutely nothing.

And you have given me like 5 different reasons to get out of this, and none of them work.

And now you're starting to get mad........trying to make fun of my battery.

Which one of us actually WENT THROUGH with the Call of Duty Mobile battery stress test?????????????

@-GD- should follow through with banning the one who backed out of it

1. Gd and I live 2000 miles apart. 
2. Gd has a different phone than me, with a smaller battery, on a different carrier. 
3. I compared my phone to someone with the same phone and a different carrier and showed how mine differed. (Note: not GD)
4. You are a sad, sad man talking about phones you do not own nor plan to purchase due to lack of financial ability. 

:deadest:

@-GD- 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

1. Gd and I live 2000 miles apart. 
2. Gd has a different phone than me, with a smaller battery. 
3. I compared my phone to someone with the same phone and a different carrier and showed how mine differed. 
4. You are a sad, sad man talking about phones you do not own nor plan to purchase due to lack of financial ability. 

:deadest:

GD's base iPhone 11 battery life is actually supposed to last LESS THAN YOURS.

he lost 25% of his battery within 5 hours, that means he would've lost 50% of his battery after 10 hours.

You lost 36% of your battery over 11 hours.

So......everything seems to fit in line with what was advertised.

Sorry you're

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-11-battery-life

iPhone 11 Battery Life: 11 vs 11 Pro vs Pro Max

Battery life (hrs:mins) Battery size
iPhone 11 11:16 3046 mAh
iPhone 11 Pro 10:24 3190 mAh
iPhone 11 Pro Max 11:54

3969 mAh

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

GD's base iPhone 11 battery life is actually supposed to last LESS THAN YOURS.

he lost 25% of his battery within 5 hours, that means he would've lost 50% of his battery after 10 hours.

You lost 36% of your battery over 11 hours.

So......everything seems to fit in line with what was advertised.

Sorry you're

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-11-battery-life

iPhone 11 Battery Life: 11 vs 11 Pro vs Pro Max

Battery life (hrs:mins) Battery size
iPhone 11 11:16 3046 mAh
iPhone 11 Pro 10:24 3190 mAh
iPhone 11 Pro Max 11:54

3969 mAh

Except I was comparing to this, my co workers. 

he still doesn’t understand. :kaz:E8577B71-8A3B-46DC-96B9-8DFF154FB451.thumb.jpeg.faed1c2584f17b54c15e26e5267235eb.jpeg

he’s not gonna wanna admit it here....but he def got busted thinking my phone was the 5g screenshot. Kid can’t even read! 

bu bu ur sprint 5g :rofls:

Edited by ghostz
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Except I was comparing to this, my co workers. 

he still doesn’t understand. :kaz:E8577B71-8A3B-46DC-96B9-8DFF154FB451.thumb.jpeg.faed1c2584f17b54c15e26e5267235eb.jpeg

he’s not gonna wanna admit it here....but he def got busted thinking my phone was the 5g screenshot. Kid can’t even read! 

bu bu ur sprint 5g :rofls:

No, you're not getting out of this. And I like how you think me saying Sprint 5G is going to be your way out.

Its not.

And, if you also can't tell......."your friends" info screen has a different type of bar graph than yours. Notice that his bar graph isn't two-tone color between dark blue and light blue..............yet yours is?

That means they are running a different firmware. Which would render your comparison useless.

I am comparing YOUR OWN phone's battery drain from the time you said you were on Sprint's network compared to your usage on when you said you were on WiFi.

There was no major difference. You tried to compare it to 5pm-8pm versus 8pm-10pm, but that isn't a good comparison because YOU BARELY USED YOUR PHONE between 8pm to 10:30pm. Your bar graph proves it.

You use up more battery during the hours your phone screen was ON MORE............gee, what a revelation.

You're trying to boast about something.............that is nothing.

You're not smart enough to spin your way out of this.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not getting out of this. And I like how you think me saying Sprint 5G is going to be your way out.

Its not.

And, if you also can't tell......."your friends" info screen has a different type of bar graph than yours. Notice that his bar graph isn't two-tone color between dark blue and light blue..............yet yours is?

That means they are running a different firmware. Which would render your comparison useless.

I am comparing YOUR OWN phone's battery drain from the time you said you were on Sprint's network compared to your usage on when you said you were on WiFi.

There was no major difference. You tried to compare it to 5pm-8pm versus 8pm-10pm, but that isn't a good comparison because YOU BARELY USED YOUR PHONE between 8pm to 10:30pm. Your bar graph proves it.

You use up more battery during the hours your phone screen was ON MORE............gee, what a revelation.

You're trying to boast about something.............that is nothing.

You're not smart enough to spin your way out of this.

My friend is still on 13.1.1 with a 15 hour battery being at 80%. 

you got crushed by your own claim :D

too fuckin easy. On 87 after 6 hours so far for me tho :vince: