Cellphone gaming

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

so now it's just some older iphones or all iphones? 

I posted the article link in its entirety.

And earlier before, I copied and pasted the entire article with all of those quotes about people talking about their iphones, even the ones mentioning that they have iPhone 7's and iPhone SE's.

I'm upfront with all the info.

Guess who tries to warp it for the purposes of bets?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I posted the article link in its entirety.

And earlier before, I copied and pasted the entire article with all of those quotes about people talking about their iphones, even the ones mentioning that they have iPhone 7's and iPhone SE's.

I'm upfront with all the info.

Guess who tries to warp it for the purposes of bets?

Did he just back out....AGAIN? :D 

wonder why he asked us to prove we are on 13.1.1....JUST TO RUN! 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Wait a sec, iPhone 7. Did jerry just try to own us with a 3 year old phone while claiming it’s not fair to talk about battery life on a 2+ year old phone? :D

I posted the article, and all the quotes within it.

You saw me copy and paste the whole thing from the very beginning.

Just now, ghostz said:

Got COD all downloaded now. You down, @jehurey?

again, no ban bet since you came clean, but it will give you a better idea of how trash ur phone is I bet! :) 

So, if my phone is still alive after 30 minutes of running CoD...............then you lost?????

Just now, ghostz said:

This is simply to compare batteries. There is no winner or loser, just two different phones with different batteries. 

yeah, it would be interesting to see how far phones have come. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

This is simply to compare batteries. There is no winner or loser, just two different phones with different batteries. 

Yeah I can do it.

But I am going to pick up my nephews to watch Addams familiy movie in an hour.  So I won't have time until later tonight

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah I can do it.

But I am going to pick up my nephews to watch Addams familiy movie in an hour.  So I won't have time until later tonight

I’m still at work. No biggie. We can take a look later. I’m guessing around 5-10% for me but who knows, never played cod mobile for 30 minutes lol. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah I can do it.

that's fine. i won't be able to do mine until later too. i don't have a charger at work and i want to see how much it knocks my phone down from 100%

Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah I’m upgrading when I get home, I wanna check that out, and now that it doesn’t matter to be on 13.1.1 for argument sake I’ll just upgrade. :love: getting some great reviews on deep fusion so far. 

the dark photos already look sick. i can't imagine how much better they will look. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Also, you have to turn off this setting to use it:

F70E93A4-A94A-44A2-AAA7-19FE5C763F7C.thumb.jpeg.5d01da083c58a355bbe301f5cbb87d2f.jpeg

in the camera settings. Tho I think it’s off by default, it’s a really cool tool that allows you to expand the shot AFTER it’s been taken, as it captures more details than shown in the picture when toggled. @-GD-

oh hell yeah! that's bad ass!