Cellphone gaming

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

nice. options are always good. it's kind of eerie how good the face censor is. 

It truly is fantastic, third phone now with it. It’s amazing for stuff like Apple Pay & verifying passwords and whatnot, and def better than Touch ID was for those things

id say it’s just as fast as well. Downsides to both are you can’t unlock Touch ID with wet/dirty fingers and Face ID can’t be used when sitting flat, tho the angle is pretty incredibly huge. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
Just now, ghostz said:

The game is filled with bots guys. I don’t even know if I played more than a few real people. I’m sure you both have KDRs I’d like 15-20 as I do, and sometimes the enemies are just very clearly bots. I also won my one and only BR. 

it makes me question ALL mobile gaming multiplayer. I have a hard tome believing these are not simply bots. Xbox live or PS4s networks probably can’t handle 100 million users or whatever at once, how would these little games?  There are many games that have been called out in the past over stuff like this on both iOS and Android...fake multiplayer. If COD has 50 million downloads or whatever already, why would there ever be a need for bots?

makes me wonder. 

i only played it for 5 min. i got past the tutorial. i actually hate these types of games. but i was still impressed by the aiming and movements. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i only played it for 5 min. i got past the tutorial. i actually hate these types of games. but i was still impressed by the aiming and movements. 

It’s shady bc they name them with regularly generated names rather than clear indicators they’re bots. All of the “.io” games use this shady method, none are truly multiplayer 

then. As you level up they slowly increase the difficulty, trying to get you to purchase items that you think you now need 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

It’s shady bc they name them with regularly generated names rather than clear indicators they’re bots. All of the “.io” games use this shady method, none are truly multiplayer 

ohhhh that would suck if you are into these games. i had a friend who was hooked on pubg on the iphone. 

21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The game is filled with bots guys. I don’t even know if I played more than a few real people. I’m sure you both have KDRs I’d like 15-20 as I do, and sometimes the enemies are just very clearly bots. I also won my one and only BR. 

it makes me question ALL mobile gaming multiplayer. I have a hard tome believing these are not simply bots. Xbox live or PS4s networks probably can’t handle 100 million users or whatever at once, how would these little games?  There are many games that have been called out in the past over stuff like this on both iOS and Android...fake multiplayer. If COD has 50 million downloads or whatever already, why would there ever be a need for bots?

makes me wonder. 

also, with controller support this would be just as good as regular cod from a gameplay perspective. Hope they add it as I still don’t like touch FPS. 

I think the bots would exist with the unranked multiplayer, and once you get to ranked multiplayer, then its probably all real players.

What I find confusing is that they have done a poor job advertising this.  Maybe because they don't wanna fuck up the new game's launch.

I had no idea this game came out 4 weeks ago.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think the bots would exist with the unranked multiplayer, and once you get to ranked multiplayer, then its probably all real players.

What I find confusing is that they have done a poor job advertising this.  Maybe because they don't wanna fuck up the new game's launch.

I had no idea this game came out 4 weeks ago.

Pretty sure it still broke the record for most downloads for both android and iOS, but yeah odd launch. If they add controller support I bet they see a pretty steep decline in play on other platforms. It does play well on mobile, but my phone runs fortnite better than the base Xbox one and supports a controller, so I’d give the notch to that. (Don’t really play either game tho)

That being said I just don’t see the point in bots at all in this game... just weird imo. 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

It is CRAZY had badly Sprint hurts my battery.

heres a co workers battery, after 14 hours... HOLY FUCK

1ADB50F1-D0DA-441D-BCBC-B09339945377.thumb.jpeg.6b23595bd67e4774a7864aa6c6e4397c.jpeg

@-GD- :wow: 80%... 20% lost since 352 am!!!!

why do you always cut off the app activity? 

any modern phone can get this type of battery life with light use.   It all depends on what you're doing. 

25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

EB249711-66ED-4942-BF09-39A1D54EDB39.thumb.png.2aa0bb53941b2c001986edf774a7101e.png

2 hours later, largely unchanged. 46% after 14 hours. 

WiFi saved me, this thing could last 2-3 days with ease if I had WiFi only or A carrier other than sprint. 

5g won’t help, pray for me y’all 

That's odd, if you've been using your phone for gaming, beginning around 8:27pm up until now at 10:34pm.........two hours.

How did you "Screen On" timer DECREASE from 4hr 55m to 3h 28m?

EDIT: If I'm reading those blue bars correctly, your "Screen On" time during the 8 o'clock hour barely changed at all, which indicates you did not turn on cell phone's screen past 8:27pm, and kept it off for the rest of the 8 o'clock hour.

And then in the 9 o'clock you barely your phone screen on for more than just a few minutes.

And the same thing during the 10 o'clock hour........basically you didn't use your phone at all after 8:27pm

Edited by jehurey
33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's odd, if you've been using your phone for gaming, beginning around 8:27pm up until now at 10:34pm.........two hours.

How did you "Screen On" timer DECREASE from 4hr 55m to 3h 28m?

EDIT: If I'm reading those blue bars correctly, your "Screen On" time during the 8 o'clock hour barely changed at all, which indicates you did not turn on cell phone's screen past 8:27pm, and kept it off for the rest of the 8 o'clock hour.

And then in the 9 o'clock you barely your phone screen on for more than just a few minutes.

And the same thing during the 10 o'clock hour........basically you didn't use your phone at all after 8:27pm

It’s within the last 24 hours jerry 

and yes, I generally use my phone for just a few minutes at a time, if not under a minute. 

This post took 1 minute to make. 

hence 4% in two hours, 3 of it being while in a low service area. (Sprint) 

edit: who said I was gaming? :D Gouk asked why I wasn’t posting the full screen, so I showed him. I thought the only relevant data was the usage. 

Edited by ghostz