Cellphone gaming

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Lmao, he literally is too afraid. Enjoy that ban! :D 

Your claim that my phone would be dead.

And then you lied about what I was claiming.

I've asked you to point out where I said my two-year old battery would outperform your two-week old battery. Twice, already.

Where did i say that?

You making up lies should be banworthy, because you're ending up wasting everybody's time

@Cookester15

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So if my phone stays on after playing 30 minutes of Asphalt 9, you're banned?

no....whoever has the most battery life after playing the app wins. cod may be better since it tracks performance. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Your claim that my phone would be dead.

And then you lied about what I was claiming.

I've asked you to point out where I said my two-year old battery would outperform your two-week old battery. Twice, already.

Where did i say that?

You making up lies should be banworthy, because you're ending up wasting everybody's time

@Cookester15

@-GD- look at him doing everything he can to get out of this ban :mroff:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@-GD- look at him doing everything he can to get out of this ban :mroff:

Except you are lying.

Here, I'll post it again.

If you want to compare a two year old battery versus a two-week old battery. Have a point-spread.

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i didn't read the many pages before, but i thought this was a battle between both respective phones, in terms of battery? 

I have a two year old Note 8.

And he just lied saying that I claimed that my two year old phone would have longer battery than his new iPhone 11.

He does that............if you notice the other thread, he purposely tries to alter what other people claimed, and then tries to make bets on it.

Lying like that..................should get you banned for wasting everybody's time. I catch him, and notice how he proceeds to lose his shit.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I have a two year old Note 8.

And he just lied saying that I claimed that my two year old phone would have longer battery than his new iPhone 11.

He does that............if you notice the thread, he purposely tries to alter what other people claimed, and then tries to make bets on it.

Lying like that..................should get you banned for wasting everybody's time. I catch him, and notice how he proceeds to lose his shit.

This is as good as Jerry getting banned. Admitting his phone sucks ass. WOOOO, domination! :smoke:

also, who initiated a ban bet, Jerry? :smugcena:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

This is as good as Jerry getting banned. Admitting his phone sucks ass. WOOOO, domination! :smoke:

Notice @-GD- that he's trying to run away and pretend he's won, now that I caught him lying about what other people claimed?

I initiated the ban bet after you claimed my phone would be dead. And I proceed to post your actual post as proof of your claim.

Something you still haven't done.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

ok.,..is there proof jehurey said his phone had a better battery life than the 11? 

:bena:uh oh.....................ghosts is now getting cornered:bena:

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nope, my phone lasts perfectly fine throughout the day.

Even on heavy days when I'm using dual-screen apps.............did Apple barely get around to doing that, on iPads???? :kaz:

He said it performs well on heavy days. Let’s see exactly HOW WELL after 30 mins of COD. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He said it performs well on heavy days. Let’s see exactly HOW WELL after 30 mins of COD. 

So where's the part where I said that my two year old phone has a better battery than your brand new iPhone 11?

Strike One!!!!!!!

Just now, ghostz said:

but did he ever say it has a better battery than the iphone 11? that's what i'm looking for.