Cellphone gaming

Just now, jehurey said:

I never compared Note 10 vs iPhone 11 exclusively on battery............you did.

I found plenty of proof that Note 10 was the better phone overall.  Faster performance, faster network speed, better durability.

You're not smart enough to twist anybody's words.

You’re not smart enough to own a phone worth bragging about. LMAO. Backed into a corner and had to admit it ITT, too. :kaz:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

You’re not smart enough to own a phone worth bragging about. LMAO. Backed into a corner and had to admit it ITT, too. :kaz:

When did I not already admit that I had an older phone?

Look at what you are even arguing at this point...........GD I hope you can see how he's SCROUNGING for absolutely any possible thing for him to "win" on.

Just now, jehurey said:

When did I not already admit that I had an older phone?

Look at what you are even arguing at this point...........GD I hope you can see how he's SCROUNGING for absolutely any possible thing for him to "win" on.

Have we not argued about battery life for 5+ pages?

can you name a phone that has better battery life yet?

otherwise, what have you been arguing for? :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Have we not argued about battery life for 5+ pages?

can you name a phone that has better battery life yet?

otherwise, what have you been arguing for? :kaz:

No...........you RAN to the phone argument.

@-GD- You asked why would anybody talk about old phones??????? Simple, because that's what ghosts intentionally changed the direction of the conversation to:

22 hours ago, ghostz said:

He won’t do it. :kaz:

@MalaXmaS tell us more how your Samsung drains 25% a minute, Jerry wants to know if that’s why his phone does too :smoke:

22 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

My old Note 5 was a pos.

Worst phone ever.

It would drain to 75% after 10 minutes of chrome and Instagram usage.

The S9 is much better but the problems start after one year.

22 hours ago, ghostz said:

Wow! And Jerry has had his note 8 for multiple years now. Really says a lot. :juggle:

thanks for confirming Jerry’s phone is trash tier. The S9+ even has a bigger battery than Jerry’s note. I can only imagine the drain he gets LOL. 

That was 5 pages ago.

Ghost is trying to blame me for something HE DID.

That dude lies quite a bit, doesn't he? You can tell he got busted lying, because he's losing his shit hard right now.  Posters who lie and make disingenuous arguments like that ALL THE TIME should be punished.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........you RAN to the phone argument.

@-GD- You asked why would anybody talk about old phones??????? Simple, because that's what ghosts intentionally changed the direction of the conversation to:

That was 5 pages ago.

Ghost is trying to blame me for something HE DID.

That dude lies quite a bit, doesn't he? You can tell he got busted lying, because he's losing his shit hard right now.  Posters who lie and make disingenuous arguments like that ALL THE TIME should be punished.

You said the iPhone battery drains fast. It does not. In fact, every Samsung phone ever made drains faster. 

are you gonna run from claiming iPhones have fast battery drain, now?

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You said the iPhone battery drains fast. It does not. In fact, every Samsung phone ever made drains faster. 

are you gonna run from claiming iPhones have fast battery drain, now?

Trying to cover up your lies with MORE LIES??????????????

Posters who do that need to be punished.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry claimed iPhones drain 25% in 10 minutes. Will he stick to that ban bet he wanted when I prove that wrong? @-GD-

A2454460-3AB2-4A77-BEE2-2C4637A246D5.thumb.png.5971941d69f4c7cfe5727f01926757a7.png

And notice what I reference

iOS 13.1.3

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/10/27/apple-iphone-battery-drain-problem-upgrade-iphone-11-pro-max-update/#6b7bbfd52867

I was referencing a very specific thing THAT IS TRUE (and even ghost acknowledge that its true because he said that iOS 13.2 fixes that)

And he just tried to LIE and say that I said that about iPhones, in general.

More lies.............dude cannot stop himself from lying even more.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, I didn't

Find the post where I said that iPhone 11 drains fast or ANYTHING relating to the subject of "draining fast"

Go find it.

Trying to cover up your lies with MORE LIES??????????????

Posters who do that need to be punished.

And notice what I reference

iOS 13.1.3

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/10/27/apple-iphone-battery-drain-problem-upgrade-iphone-11-pro-max-update/#6b7bbfd52867

I was referencing a very specific thing THAT IS TRUE (and even ghost acknowledge that its true because he said that iOS 13.2 fixes that)

And he just tried to LIE and say that I said that about iPhones, in general.

More lies.............dude cannot stop himself from lying even more.

Perfect. I’m still on 13.1.1. Guess that’s the “spot” you needed for the ban bet on 30 mins of COD. 

@-GD- he agreed!

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry claimed iPhones drain 25% in 10 minutes. Will he stick to that ban bet he wanted when I prove that wrong? @-GD-

A2454460-3AB2-4A77-BEE2-2C4637A246D5.thumb.png.5971941d69f4c7cfe5727f01926757a7.png

ok, so why don't we test out the most taxing app on the iphone for 10 min ad see if it dips 25%. i jave 13.1.3 and my iphone is the stock 11. 

Edited by -GD-
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

331A81B4-A0E6-44B5-AA63-A67308FF965B.jpeg

The article mentioned all people with different iPhones from different years

Following this up. Reports do indeed appear to be widespread. On Twitter, there is a seemingly endless number of users tagging @AppleSupport to complain about battery drain. On reddit a single iOS 13.1.3 battery drain post drew over 140 responses, while a similar query on Apple Support Communities saw the ‘I have this question too’ button clicked over 300 times. 

“13.1.3 made a landline out of my SE ... from 100 % to 20 % within couple hours if I don’t do anything and the moment I start to use the phone it dies within an hour” - source

“Same problem here, since updating to 13.1.3 (4 days ago) the battery of my iPhone7 drain in minutes, sometimes to less than 10%, and then reboots.” - source