Cellphone gaming

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

https://www.technipages.com/does-wi-fi-consume-more-battery-power-than-3g-or-4glte

that is your daily lesson in cell phones, Jerry. You’ll receive a bill for today’s session. :juggle:

I love how he's trying to play stupid and avoid what I have been repeating since the very beginning.

Its not working for him, at all.

Beat him over the head with HIS OWN PHONE's battery data. :kaz:

giphy.gif

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to play stupid and avoid what I have been repeating since the very beginning.

Its not working for him, at all.

Beat him over the head with HIS OWN PHONE's battery data. :kaz:

giphy.gif

Look at the subject change, LOL. It went from.. bu bu, it doesn’t matter if you’re on WiFi or NAWWWWT to “bu bu the USAGE!!1”

sorry, Jerry. You were busted. 

we won’t forget about this one, either. :banderoos:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4826167

he got busted, and is now trying to find his way out. 

you had no idea that WiFi and LTE caused different battery outputs, it’s obvious. 

i know you’re embarrassed, hell, I’m embarrassed for you. 

but it doesn’t change the fact you got taken to SCHOOL. 

expect an invoice in the mail for the education. 

:smoke:

Sorry, not working.

How long have I been saying "Screen On"????????????

Let's check:

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why would you show phone battery usage when you LITERALLY DID NOT TURN ON YOUR SCREEN for more than a few minutes between 8:27pm and 10:34pm

Those blue bars do not lie.........it shows it right there. You did not turn on your screen

So why would you boast about your battery barely falling???????????

Of course it wouldn't fall..............you didn't even turn on your screen for more than a few minutes during that two hour span.

Its right there, dude. Who we gonna trust, you or your own phone's info screen?

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's odd, if you've been using your phone for gaming, beginning around 8:27pm up until now at 10:34pm.........two hours.

How did you "Screen On" timer DECREASE from 4hr 55m to 3h 28m?

EDIT: If I'm reading those blue bars correctly, your "Screen On" time during the 8 o'clock hour barely changed at all, which indicates you did not turn on cell phone's screen past 8:27pm, and kept it off for the rest of the 8 o'clock hour.

And then in the 9 o'clock you barely your phone screen on for more than just a few minutes.

And the same thing during the 10 o'clock hour........basically you didn't use your phone at all after 8:27pm

You're nailed on this one, and you know it.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Look at the subject change, LOL. It went from.. bu bu, it doesn’t matter if you’re on WiFi or NAWWWWT to “bu bu the USAGE!!1”

sorry, Jerry. You were busted. 

we won’t forget about this one, either. :banderoos:

Sorry...........too late for you to attempt projection.

You're tried to get out of this in so many different ways...........and you FAILED on all of them.

I will bitch-slap you downwards forever, I got no problem doing that. If you want it to stop, you have to say "Ok, i quit" like a GOOD WIDDLE BOY.

If not...............step right up!!!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, not working.

How long have I been saying "Screen On"????????????

Let's check:

You're nailed on this one, and you know it.

Sorry...........too late for you to attempt projection.

You're tried to get out of this in so many different ways...........and you FAILED on all of them.

I will bitch-slap you downwards forever, I got no problem doing that. If you want it to stop, you have to say "Ok, i quit" like a GOOD WIDDLE BOY.

If not...............step right up!!!

giphy.gif

FE81BBE0-1446-4A07-839C-EB3F39A64AF6.png.bfd14696b6eab942d2ca7a38747a6d0d.png

he tried so hard too. It’s literally the FIRST sentence bahahahah. 

god damn, like I said... this WILL be remembered. :ovolol:

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

FE81BBE0-1446-4A07-839C-EB3F39A64AF6.png.bfd14696b6eab942d2ca7a38747a6d0d.png

he tried so hard too. It’s literally the FIRST sentence bahahahah. 

god damn, like I said... this WILL be remembered. :ovolol:

Sorry..........trying to reboot the argument isn't going to work either.

And its also too late to pretend that you're enjoying this, because you clearly haven't.

You spent almost a whole day avoiding and pretending to play stupid.

I had you nailed the moment I posted this.

HQ5SCAm.png&key=804cb9387fad1fa021e75dbb

And

Then

You

Blinked

By immediately trying to make fun of me for typing "Sprint 5". You got busted and you knew it, and tried to play dumb.

Busted...................................alot like this:

giphy.gif&key=db4aec48198f002d46fe976f59

Sorry..........trying to reboot the argument isn't going to work either.

And its also too late to pretend that you're enjoying this, because you clearly haven't.

You spent almost a whole day avoiding and pretending to play stupid.

I had you nailed the moment I posted this.

And

Then

You

Blinked

By immediately trying to make fun of me for typing "Sprint 5". You got busted and you knew it, and tried to play dumb.

Busted...................................alot like this:

All that because he got busted saying WiFi and poor LTE have the same impact on battery. 

LOL

this WILL be remembered, Jerry :bandafuq: :banderoos:

I even have him proving me right, by showing one drain faster than the other. :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

All that because he got busted saying WiFi and poor LTE have the same impact on battery. 

LOL

this WILL be remembered, Jerry :bandafuq: :banderoos:

I even have him proving me right, by showing one drain faster than the other. :kaz:

Sorry, little too late to pretend you accomplished anything.

Also too late to pretend to play dumb, especially since I had been bring up "No Screen On" since the very beginning.

You're not getting out of this, unless you ask to be let out, like a GOOD WIDDLE BOY.

You can be in Da Loop as long as you want..........but this will be the the same ending:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, little too late to pretend you accomplished anything.

Also too late to pretend to play dumb, especially since I had been bring up "No Screen On" since the very beginning.

You're not getting out of this, unless you ask to be let out, like a GOOD WIDDLE BOY.

You can be in Da Loop as long as you want..........but this will be the the same ending:

This isn’t about my accomplishments, but rather your failures. Specifically... failing to know a weak signal causes more strain than a consistent one. 

oh boy, you’ll NEVER live it down either :banderoos:

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This isn’t about my accomplishments, but rather your failures. Specifically... failing to know a weak signal causes more strain than a consistent one. 

oh boy, you’ll NEVER live it down either :banderoos:

No..........you attempting to pretend that I wasn't talking about you NOT USING YOUR PHONE from the very beginning is very much you failing.

Except, its really about you getting busted trying to MAKE SOMETHING.............out of nothing.

And you got busted.

Here it comes again

No..........you attempting to pretend that I wasn't talking about you NOT USING YOUR PHONE from the very beginning is very much you failing.

Except, its really about you getting busted trying to MAKE SOMETHING.............out of nothing.

And you got busted.

Here it comes again

No no, don’t try to spin it now, sweetie. 

you said, “WiFi and cell service get the SAME battery usage if you aren’t using your phone”

this simply isn’t true, has been proven (can’t actually believe I had to prove it to me, LOL), and you’re.... yup, you guessed it, BUSTED. 

will NEVER be forgotten :smoke:

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No no, don’t try to spin it now, sweetie. 

you said, “WiFi and cell service get the SAME battery usage if you aren’t using your phone”

this simply isn’t true, has been proven (can’t actually believe I had to prove it to me, LOL), and you’re.... yup, you guessed it, BUSTED. 

will NEVER be forgotten :smoke:

Sorry..........not gonna work:

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why would you show phone battery usage when you LITERALLY DID NOT TURN ON YOUR SCREEN for more than a few minutes between 8:27pm and 10:34pm

Those blue bars do not lie.........it shows it right there. You did not turn on your screen

So why would you boast about your battery barely falling???????????

Of course it wouldn't fall..............you didn't even turn on your screen for more than a few minutes during that two hour span.

Its right there, dude. Who we gonna trust, you or your own phone's info screen?

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

That's odd, if you've been using your phone for gaming, beginning around 8:27pm up until now at 10:34pm.........two hours.

How did you "Screen On" timer DECREASE from 4hr 55m to 3h 28m?

EDIT: If I'm reading those blue bars correctly, your "Screen On" time during the 8 o'clock hour barely changed at all, which indicates you did not turn on cell phone's screen past 8:27pm, and kept it off for the rest of the 8 o'clock hour.

And then in the 9 o'clock you barely your phone screen on for more than just a few minutes.

LOL, you're trying so hard to act confident, and it isn't working in the slightest.

You know exactly what I have been pointing out to you for almost a full day now........and trying to play dumb isn't working.

You can try pretending you're not reading this.........I'll "get your attention" every single time.

Here's my little trick to "getting your attention"

:kaz:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..........not gonna work:

LOL, you're trying so hard to act confident, and it isn't working in the slightest.

You know exactly what I have been pointing out to you for almost a full day now........and trying to play dumb isn't working.

You can try pretending you're not reading this.........I'll "get your attention" every single time.

Here's my little trick to "getting your attention"

:kaz:

You are right (for once). I know exactly what you were claiming. Now you’re trying to desperately backpedal, but that’s not going to work. 

It is a FACT WiFi has better battery life than LTE. 

You aren’t spinning this, Jerry. You just aren’t. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

You are right (for once). I know exactly what you were claiming.

Thank you for admitting that you knew you were purposely trying to MISLEAD, and got busted.

I don't need to backpedal, because you.................just.................did.

You're running out of gimmicks, and you know it.

Thank you for admitting your defeat:blessed:Maybe next time, don't attempt to peddle bullshit that people can call you out on. Makes life much simpler for you.

Or else............this ends up happening to you.

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thank you for admitting that you knew you were purposely trying to MISLEAD, and got busted.

I don't need to backpedal, because you.................just.................did.

You're running out of gimmicks, and you know it.

Thank you for admitting your defeat:blessed:Maybe next time, don't attempt to peddle bullshit that people can call you out on. Makes life much simpler for you.

Or else............this ends up happening to you.

It’s cute, Jerry. But just like when you admitted your battery is trash, you’re basically admitting you’re wrong here. 

or wait, are you STILL claiming cell reception has no impact on battery? Tell me... you’re DOUBLING down aren’t ya? :mroff:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s cute, Jerry. But just like when you admitted your battery is trash, you’re basically admitting you’re wrong here. 

or wait, are you STILL claiming cell reception has no impact on battery? Tell me... you’re DOUBLING down aren’t ya? :mroff:

Sorry.........you not changing the subject over to me.

You're still not responding to the graphs I already showed.

And you already admitted that you avoided it.

That's 100% victory on all fronts for me.

Thank you for admitting you loss.

Sorry.........you not changing the subject over to me.

You're still not responding to the graphs I already showed.

And you already admitted that you avoided it.

That's 100% victory on all fronts for me.

Thank you for admitting you loss.

The graphics you show prove me CORRECT. My battery decreased more on LTE and WiFi. 

I think a ban bet is in order, here. @-GD- Jerry claims battery on LTE is the same as WiFi, and he’s willing to double down on that. 

draft a ban and let’s enforce it. :smoke:

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The graphics you show prove me CORRECT. My battery decreased more on LTE and WiFi. 

I think a ban bet is in order, here. @-GD- Jerry claims battery on LTE is the same as WiFi, and he’s willing to double down on that. 

draft a ban and let’s enforce it. :smoke:

No they don't

Respond to this, give an explanation to this.

Now.

Or you lose.