Cellphone gaming

Apple came in 3rd again due to weak sales of the Xs, Xr and Xs Max.... and apparently the mases are waiting on Sept 2020 for the 5G iPhone instead of purchasing an iPhone 11.... 

Gonna be a rough year for iPhone.... Yiiiiikkkkes :holeup:

"As for Apple, its market share fell to 12.3% in Q3 2019 from 13.4% in Q3 2018. Despite the release of three new iPhone models in Q3 2019, Apple was only able to move 43.5 million units during the quarter compared to 46.9 million from the same period last year. Canalys attributes this decline to the weak performance of the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, as well as consumers possibly holding back from buying iPhones due to the lack of 5G functionality."

2019-10-31-2019-Q3-Global-smartphone-mar

It's also noted that Samsung reached #1 because of strong sales of the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 series :tom5:

https://www.canalys.com/newsroom/globalQ3smartphonemarket

@jehurey  All of @ghostz  arguments just got OBLITERATED by this one post. 

Thanks for playing. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be easy to call the developers if there’s a problem with the game.

Same. A lot of women I date like Snapchat and IG, so I use those the most. But I do like the occasional puzzle game. 

I’m surprised it beats the pro, but that’s dope either way. You’re close to mine, which means you realize this thing is just crazzzzzy. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apple came in 3rd again due to weak sales of the Xs, Xr and Xs Max.... and apparently the mases are waiting on Sept 2020 for the 5G iPhone instead of purchasing an iPhone 11.... 

Gonna be a rough year for iPhone.... Yiiiiikkkkes :holeup:

"As for Apple, its market share fell to 12.3% in Q3 2019 from 13.4% in Q3 2018. Despite the release of three new iPhone models in Q3 2019, Apple was only able to move 43.5 million units during the quarter compared to 46.9 million from the same period last year. Canalys attributes this decline to the weak performance of the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, as well as consumers possibly holding back from buying iPhones due to the lack of 5G functionality."

It's also noted that Samsung reached #1 because of strong sales of the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 series :tom5:

@jehurey  All of @ghostz  arguments just got OBLITERATED by this one post. 

Thanks for playing. 

Apple sells 1 product line. It’s the most popular product line in the world. 

Apple owns over 50% of the global market for cell phones over $400

apple is the most valauable company in the world

iPhone 11 will outsell every Samsung phone this year 

iphone 11 will outsell Samsung’s flashships combine

iphone will outsell all premium phones on android combined 

samsungs sales were not based on note 10 or gs10, as neither sold remotely well, but rather cheap phones under $300

uhhh, you wanna go down this path? :aitch:

if you do, the iPhone 11 alone is predicted to sell 8x the galaxy note’s 2019 volume. 

:tom5:lets go down this path :tom5:

Edited by ghostz

US-Smartphone-Market-Q2-2019.jpg

:vince:Apple is thriving in our country too, it’s a run away victory :banderoos:

Samsung slipping....HARD! Maybe their hot new watch? Nope...Samsungs too busy competing with fuckin GARMIN :sabu:

apple-watch-q2-shipments.png

despite a ONE HUNNID AND 21 Percent increase... they failed to even ship a million! :tom5:

but HOW BOUT THOSE BUDS!

Q2-2019-hearables-market-report.jpg

BACKFIRED LOL:mj:

@jehurey LITERALLY just spent the last 10 pages downplaying sales, Gouk comes in here like a fucking idiot and brags about them

you two fuckin idiots Can’t even get it straight  :ovolol:

Edited by ghostz
36 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's funny to see these guys downplay sales when they literally research Nintendo console sales. Literally researching it . Lol .

And then they brag about Samsung selling phones that cost under 200$ in India. It is very odd indeed 

they brag about sales...on phones they don’t own....in countries they don’t live in, LOL. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

US-Smartphone-Market-Q2-2019.jpg

:vince:Apple is thriving in our country too, it’s a run away victory :banderoos:

Samsung slipping....HARD! Maybe their hot new watch? Nope...Samsungs too busy competing with fuckin GARMIN :sabu:

apple-watch-q2-shipments.png

despite a ONE HUNNID AND 21 Percent increase... they failed to even ship a million! :tom5:

but HOW BOUT THOSE BUDS!

Q2-2019-hearables-market-report.jpg

BACKFIRED LOL:mj:

@jehurey LITERALLY just spent the last 10 pages downplaying sales, Gouk comes in here like a fucking idiot and brags about them

you two fuckin idiots Can’t even get it straight  :ovolol:

Look at that topic change to wearables :rofls:

Meanwhile Apple fell down to 3rd and they keep falling. 

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

It's funny to see these guys downplay sales when they literally research Nintendo console sales. Literally researching it . Lol .

Only person downplaying Samsung's #1 in sales is Ghostz. 

Nintendo posts their sales publicly... there is nothing to research.   Meanwhile MS is ashamed of Xbox1 sales... so they hide it :sabu:

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Only person downplaying Samsung's #1 in sales is Ghostz. 

Nintendo posts their sales publicly... there is nothing to research.   Meanwhile MS is ashamed of Xbox1 sales... so they hide it :sabu:

Oh yeah? Care to give me exact galaxy note and gs10 numbers then?

lol what a fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Oh yeah? Care to give me exact galaxy note and gs10 numbers then?

lol what a fucking idiot. 

As the report says....strong Galaxy S10 and note 10 sales helped pushed Samsung unit smartphone sales growth. 

Meanwhile.... weak Xr, Xs and Xs Max sales lead to Apple losing more market share and on top of the the masses are waiting for Sept  2020 iPhone 5G and skipping the iPhone 11 line. 

Click on the link read it and weap :tom5:

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

As the report says....strong Galaxy S10 and note 10 sales helped pushed Samsung unit smartphone sales growth. 

Meanwhile.... weak Xr, Xs and Xs Max sales lead to Apple losing more market share and on top of the the masses are waiting for Sept  2020 iPhone 5G and skipping the iPhone 11 line. 

Click on the link read it and weap :tom5:

Do you think they outsold the iPhone? Oh my god :D

ipbpne 11 is forecasted to sell 80 million this fucking quarter !! :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

AirPods Pro are seemingly the best true wireless on the market

Jerry and Gouk, he even said they work well on ANDROID. Time for you to get a pair :vince:

airpods ASP slowly becoming higher than android phone ASP :vince:

Yikes..............relying on some youtuber.

Within their first 24 hour hands-on impressions, CNET already said that Sony's true wireless noise-cancellation earbuds sound better

https://www.cnet.com/news/airpods-pro-hands-on-24-hours-thoughts-so-far-apple-wireless-earbuds/

4. AirPods Pro's noise-canceling mode doesn't sound better than the Sony WF-1000XM3 -- but they're smaller

I compared the AirPods Pro to its closest current competitor, the Sony WF-1000XM3, which also has adaptive noise-canceling features. The AirPods Pro sound excellent for true wireless earphones, but the WF-1000XM3 arguably sounds a little better -- it's bigger and smoother overall, with slightly warmer sound, and is more pleasant in longer listening sessions. The Sony WF-1000XM3's noise-canceling mode is as effective as the AirPods Pro's. And the Sonys' battery life is rated a little higher. In active noise-cancellation mode, Apple says AirPods Pro will deliver up to four and a half hours of listening.

Whoop there it is.

Tried to change the subject............and still lost.

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

No...........I spent the last 10 pages shutting you down when you TRIED TO RUN AWAY to sales.

Gouko just decided to shut down the escape route permenantly.

Samsung even beats Apple there................no wonder they're rushing to make the iCheapo SE2 early next year.

Guess I was right in that previous thread.:blessed:

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........I spent the last 10 pages shutting you down when you TRIED TO RUN AWAY to sales.

Gouko just decided to shut down the escape route permenantly.

Samsung even beats Apple there................no wonder they're rushing to make the iCheapo SE2 early next year.

Guess I was right in that previous thread.:blessed:

Tell me youNg Gerald, what was the top selling Samsung phone this year?

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes..............relying on some youtuber.

Within their first 24 hour hands-on impressions, CNET already said that Sony's true wireless noise-cancellation earbuds sound better

https://www.cnet.com/news/airpods-pro-hands-on-24-hours-thoughts-so-far-apple-wireless-earbuds/

Whoop there it is.

Tried to change the subject............and still lost.

He also said they fit much better hence calling it the best headphones ever. 

also... running to sony LOL, are you a Sony headphone fan... or a SAMSUNG headphone fan?

Edited by ghostz