Death Stranding coming to PC early summer 2020

If Sony owns the trademark to the name, chances are they own the IP.

The only way Kojima gets out of that is if future games have different titles.

Like instead of From Software making a Demon Souls sequel, they free themselves by making their next game Dark Souls by using a different name.

I bet it can be placed on PC right now, but it isn't because Sony is mandating a certain period of exclusivity.  By Summer 2020, they'll be planning for the PS5, so Death Stranding exclusivity doesn't matter much anymore.

Considering that TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima all got pushed out to 2020, Sony was prudent to lock this down as an exclusive to come out during Fall 2019.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delivery pending 

Kojima just sent me a comparison image between the PS4 and PC versions of Death Stranding so that we can know what to expect.       It's coming along nicely 

Kojima sends his regards        

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

fucking bullshit. as someone who has a $500 console bundle pre-ordered, this saps pretty much all excitement out of getting it.

what a slap in the face, especially a week before release.

Kojima sends his regards :trump: 

:mickey: 

• Haha 2

I may as well just cancel the damn thing, it's a fucking worthless multiplat. the console will never be worth anything now that the game's legacy will be defiled by PC.

A true exclusive is what everyone thought they were getting, I don't care if it's another shoddy 505 games production for the PC, it still waters down the entire experience.

Now I hope the game just flops horribly so I really have no desire to go through with the purchase.

One thing for sure, this has to be the worst year for PS4 in it's entire gen. Absolutely nothing but sub 60 rated trash and multiplats.

Why can switch do 5-7 high AA-AAAE in ONE QUARTER while PS4 and BonerBox can't get 1 exclusive to save their lives? WHY!

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

I may as well just cancel the damn thing, it's a fucking worthless multiplat. the console will never be worth anything now that the game's legacy will be defiled by PC.

A true exclusive is what everyone thought they were getting, I don't care if it's another shoddy 505 games production for the PC, it still waters down the entire experience.

Now I hope the game just flops horribly so I really have no desire to go through with the purchase.

One thing for sure, this has to be the worst year for PS4 in it's entire gen. Absolutely nothing but sub 60 rated trash and multiplats.

Why can switch do 5-7 high AA-AAAE in ONE QUARTER while PS4 and BonerBox can't get 1 exclusive to save their lives? WHY!

Kojima just sent me a comparison image between the PS4 and PC versions of Death Stranding so that we can know what to expect.

EH-D333XYAE7hGh?format=jpg&name=large

It's coming along nicely :jordan3:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

fucking bullshit. as someone who has a $500 console bundle pre-ordered, this saps pretty much all excitement out of getting it.

what a slap in the face, especially a week before release.

lol according to this fag he sold his regular Pro to get this

*allegedly* 

Bout to be without a PlayStation because he's a moron :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

lol according to this fag he sold his regular Pro to get this

*allegedly* 

Bout to be without a PlayStation because he's a moron :hest:

145224604_ScreenShot2019-10-28at7_43_44PM.png.764c3262e40378b0106e320fc8648716.png

sold it a few weeks ago.

It's been very easy to be without one, especially this later half of the year, it's had zero good releases since the RE2-DMCV-Days Gone perfect 10 trifecta.

Considering I have zero desire to play COD this year, it's an easy skip.

Until they announce that limited FF7 console bundle. :bow: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

145224604_ScreenShot2019-10-28at7_43_44PM.png.764c3262e40378b0106e320fc8648716.png

sold it a few weeks ago.

It's been very easy to be without one, especially this later half of the year, it's had zero good releases since the RE2-DMCV-Days Gone perfect 10 trifecta.

Considering I have zero desire to play COD this year, it's an easy skip.

Until they announce that limited FF7 console bundle. :bow: 

:mj:

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ohhhh he got the delivery pending bundle? :mj::mj:

Yep.  He'll very likely have to wait... Word has it that Death Stranding has completely sold out....

to PC :mickey: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I'll probably still get the DS one though, Disney+ is coming out and I need a device that supports it.

That's the Clunksole's killer app along with netflix.

Games are much better suited to Switch it seems.

:mjcry::jordan3::scust:

Edited by -GD-