Death Stranding coming to PC early summer 2020

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delivery pending 

Kojima just sent me a comparison image between the PS4 and PC versions of Death Stranding so that we can know what to expect.       It's coming along nicely 

Kojima sends his regards        

it's a definite hit to the game's perception and prestige.

If this game underdelivers, PC will be at fault. PC compromises a game's quality every.single.time.

This means it wasn't a handcrafted exclusive all along, the PC version was soaking up resources and hindering the PS4 version's development from start to finish.

There's no denying it, look at why Xbone is held in such low regard with its shitty PC multiplats.

Gross business practice and it needs to stop.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well the difference is one of us cares and the other doesn't. 

Sorry, that doesn't work.

but thank you for admitting that Death Stranding was an important game to you, and wish you could play it on your Xbox. It was very informative for you to admit that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, that doesn't work.

but thank you for admitting that Death Stranding was an important game to you, and wish you could play it on your Xbox. It was very informative for you to admit that.

No one cares that RDR2 is coming to PC, nobody gives a shit. BC cares about DS coming to PC because he's a rabid fanboy, hate's PC, hate's multiplats (yet buys them) and just dropped a bunch of money on another console which is now for a multiplat game.

Go die in a fire.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one cares that RDR2 is coming to PC, nobody gives a shit. BC cares about DS coming to PC because he's a rabid fanboy, hate's PC, hate's multiplats (yet buys them) and just dropped a bunch of money on another console which is now for a multiplat game.

Go die in a fire.

Pretty sure you all gave a shit or else you wouldn't have been responding to remij whenever he brought up the subject.

Yeah, you shouldn't have admitted that you cared about Death Stranding as a PS4 exclusive. That means its been over 2 years of butthurt since that announcement.

You guys tried to play it down, turns out you were lying.

Thanks for telling us that.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Strangest part is that Sony has nothing to do with the PC version. It is being published by 505 games.

Why would Sony bother? If anything that's good news, it means this shitty, evil, anti-consumer practice of developing a hidden PC version isn't Sony's doing.

This all falls on Kojima.

Just now, jehurey said:

Pretty sure you all gave a shit or else you wouldn't have been responding to remij whenever he brought up the subject.

Yeah, you shouldn't have admitted that you cared about Death Stranding as a PS4 exclusive. That means its been over 2 years of butthurt since that announcement.

You guys tried to play it down, turns out you were lying.

Thanks for telling us that.

Blocked, I can't stand your existence. 

Adios senor!

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Why would Sony bother? If anything that's good news, it means this shitty, evil, anti-consumer practice of developing a hidden PC version isn't Sony's doing.

This all falls on Kojima.

Of course it falls on Kojima. It's his independent studio. They aren't a Sony first party. Seems that the deal just gave Sony console exclusivity. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Of course it falls on Kojima. It's his independent studio. They aren't a Sony first party. Seems that the deal just gave Sony console exclusivity. 

well it's a stupid ass deal.

especially when Kojima went up there and sucked Andrew House's dick at Sony HQ to make it purposely look like this was a full exclusive.

And then of course the year+ of marketing this as a full exclusive and hiding the PC version like a red-headed step child.

what a fucking joke.:shake:

also the most worrying part was that PlayStation would be going the XBONE route and dumping everything on PC, this doesn't lead to good optics and destroys consumer trust.

As a PlayStation customer I don't want to see my $500 devalued into joke status like Xbox, there's a reason why xbox is held in such low regard and is such a hated, toxic console that people are embarrassed to own: Everything is on PC/No exclusives is the root cause.

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

also the most worrying part was that PlayStation would be going the XBONE route and dumping everything on PC, this doesn't lead to good optics and destroys consumer trust.

As a PlayStation customer I don't want to see my $500 devalued into joke status like Xbox, there's a reason why xbox is held in such low regard and is such a hated, toxic console that people are embarrassed to own: Everything is on PC/No exclusives is the root cause.

Welcome to the future. 

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Blocked, I can't stand your existence. 

Adios senor!

He even revealed that he's butthurt about me, and he can't do anything about it.

Don't know why these guys tell these things to me, its always to my satisfaction.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Welcome to the future. 

Stop this 'bu bu sony will do it too :cries:" nonsense.

Sony and Nintendo are looking at MS right now and laughing their asses off, nobody is copying what those 3rd place losers are doing.

Xbox's current gameplan is a great recipe for destroying your brand and I'm sure Sony knows this.

This news came out a week before release for a reason, they tried to mitigate the damage done by this PC version's existence as much as possible.

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Sony isn't dumping anything on PC. This isn't a first party. If anything they just secured exclusivity on consoles. Kojima Productions is an independent studio 

There was plenty of hints this was coming to PC. Plenty.

Go have an interview with ND or Sony and as is TLoU2 is coming to PC and you wouldn't get the no comments and avoidance. 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sony isn't dumping anything on PC. This isn't a first party. If anything they just secured exclusivity on consoles. Kojima Productions is an independent studio 

There was plenty of hints this was coming to PC. Plenty.

Go have an interview with ND or Sony and as is TLoU2 is coming to PC and you wouldn't get the no comments and avoidance. 

Sony is publishing games on PC though.  Small games... but games none the less.

I'm not going to say to expect anything else... but ANYTHING is possible.  If it ever did happen, it wouldn't be day and date anyway.

But I hope to fucking god it does happen just so Bodycount will melt down even further. :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sony is publishing games on PC though.  Small games... but games none the less.

I'm not going to say to expect anything else... but ANYTHING is possible.  If it ever did happen, it wouldn't be day and date anyway.

But I hope to fucking god it does happen just so Bodycount will melt down even further. :hest: 

Yeah they've tested the waters with tiny irrelevant games. Usually ones where you need a bit of a player base too.

Yeah anything is possible but I mean regarding Death Stranding, it's a totally unique case. Was hinted at coming to PC for ages, not sony first party and Sony isn't even publishing the PC game. Such a weird situation. 

• Upvote 1