MS All access Hardware ($19.99/month Lay - away plans), includes an option to upgrade to Scarlett.

Remember the lay-away program MS tested our last year, the one that slow Jonny and Autistic Cop thought would push Xbox1 to the top... well it's back. :mj: 

This is the hardware version of hobo pass....

What way to devalue your next gen system a year before launch MS. :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan

Walmart-layaway.jpg

Don't get cheeto stains on your Xbox, or you'll lose your security deposit.

I'm surprised Phil Spencer doesn't give out free discs of Sea of Thieves like AOL used to do with their installation discs.

Give crappy games away in mailers, and hope they get enticed into getting an Xbox.

I don't see how giving people an optional way to get a console is somehow a bad thing. System Wars :snoop:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m confused, how would you upgrade to Scarlett for $20 a month?

I'm assuming they take your X or whatever back as a trade in, refurbish it and resell it while giving you a big discount on Scarlett while continuing your payments. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see how giving people an optional way to get a console is somehow a bad thing. System Wars :snoop:

I'm assuming they take your X or whatever back as a trade in, refurbish it and resell it while giving you a big discount on Scarlett while continuing your payments. 

Getting a discount =/= free upgrade. How odd. 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Getting a discount =/= free upgrade. How odd. 

Where did anyone say it was free? The model is basically saying you can get this console in the interim, and when Scarlett comes you can trade in your existing system towards that for a reduction in price and resume paying. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Devalues your Next gen console.... same thing GP is doing.  Devalues MS first party games. 

These two programs only work if you have a constant stream of great games. 

Unfortunately MS doesn't have that constant stream of 1st content. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Devalues your Next gen console.... same thing GP is doing.  Devalues MS first party games. 

These two programs only work if you have a constant stream of great games. 

Unfortunately MS doesn't have that constant stream of 1st content. 

How does it devalue the console in any capacity? This doesn't even make sense. 

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You still can read I see.  No where does it say free upgrades. 

So does this include Xbox live & gamepass? If so, you’re getting a Xbox one s (digital only) for $120, which is a nice discount. Tho this is clearly for poor people who haven’t bought these consoles yet 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So does this include Xbox live & gamepass? If so, you’re getting a Xbox one s (digital only) for $120, which is a nice discount. Tho this is clearly for poor people who haven’t bought these consoles yet 

You actually need good credit for this :shrug:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You can get two years of Gamepass Ultimate for $120 by taking advantage of Microsoft converting Gold into Gamepass Ultimate. At $200 for an S digital, you'll save $160 off the $480 MS is charging.

Even if somebody couldn't afford the $320 up front and needed to pay monthly, they'd still be better off just getting the line of credit elsewhere since $160 in interest on a $320 loan over 24 months is an APR of 42.5%.