Netflix's Witcher series premiering on December 20th - new trailer released

I think they are showing off too much Geralt in this trailer. Like he appears to be everywhere.

I haven't read the books, but I always got the sense that he was like a Batman, and he is rarely seen amongst the common folk during the day.

And I have read enough of the Wiki to know thats the main storyline in which Cirilla's dying mother says that she needs to find Geralt of Rivia. So, it made it seem like in the books that Geralt does not appear in the story until further into the book.

Alot to like. I will be binging that over Christmas.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I think they are showing off too much Geralt in this trailer. Like he appears to be everywhere.

I haven't read the books, but I always got the sense that he was like a Batman, and he is rarely seen amongst the common folk during the day.

And I have read enough of the Wiki to know thats the main storyline in which Cirilla's dying mother says that she needs to find Geralt of Rivia. So, it made it seem like in the books that Geralt does not appear in the story until further into the book.

Alot to like. I will be binging that over Christmas.

Haven't read the books but I played the games and he's way more social than Batman. Similar beliefs though.