Is gaming still your predominant past time spender?

The older I get the less I care about gaming it seems. I still enjoy Cuphead on Switch, but more and more games become either boring or not fun enough for me to play them after a game over or losing a few times. Losing in Cuphead is forgivable, as its polished so much, simplicity to the perfection. And trying each time to beat a level is fun thanks to the over the top presentation and lots of gorgeous aniamtion.

Any game that has a tutorial lasting more than 2 min is instant pass for me. Why should I bother learning 30 min of some useless menu garbage and customization shit? 

Edited by HolyAx

Eh sometimes, sometimes not. I go through phases...some months I play whenever I have the opportunity, other months my stuff collects dust. 

I tend to play more in the Summer when there's no good sports on...most nights right now I'm watching ball. 

• Upvote 1

I was never really into sports - at least watching them; as I played them growing up. However, as I get older, I tend to split my time (sometimes, combine them) between watching sports, and playing videogames.

Once the sports I follow: NFL, NBA, & the NHL during playoffs, end in the spring, then revert back to outdoors and gaming.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Sleeping is my top hobby. :]

same, but then my doc said im depressed :mjcry:  now i sleep even more to stop thinking about it :mjcry: 

I rarely sit down and play a game for hours. Typically play mobile more now as they’re quick time killers and can be done between activities. 

clash Royale is one of the best mobile (and competitive, regardless of platform) games I’ve ever played 

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

same, but then my doc said im depressed :mjcry:  now i sleep even more to stop thinking about it :mjcry: 

I just work a lot. I leave my house at 5:30am and don't get home until after 6pm. By the time I'm done with my eating, chores, kids, etc. all I want to do is sleep. I'm becoming the person who just falls asleep if anything is put on the tv after 8pm. :ben:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I just work a lot. I leave my house at 5:30am and don't get home until after 6pm. By the time I'm done with my eating, chores, kids, etc. all I want to do is sleep. I'm becoming the person who just falls asleep if anything is put on the tv after 8pm. :ben:

maybe you should sleep at work:mjcry: 

8 hours ago, HolyAx said:

what do you watch? I cancelled Netflix account, as there was nothing interesting outside that Stranger things show (which has become a huge SJW propaganda)

Watch Dark (German show on Netflix). Way better than Stranger Things.