Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

Black Friday Game Purchases

12 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Days Gone feels like a PS360 era game

:grimaceright:

I didn't buy any games, but I bought a Galaxy tab A 10.1 64GB to replace my 2012 Galaxy Note 10.1

For what I use a tablet for this should be a nice upgrade . Was 100 bucks off on Amazon.

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I agree with your reaction.   I never heard of this game, but looking at it, it doesn't give me PS3/360 vibes. 

Does it give 5/10 vibes? LMAO TCHBR

8 hours ago, -GD- said:

Having to keep fetching gas sucked in days yawn 

Yeah early on that was such a pain. Days Gone has the potential to be truly great but they got numerous design decisions wrong. Mostly how everything good about the gameplay and what the game does best came so far later in the game once you had to put up with all it's shortcomings. 

The bike and how much and well you can use it suck early on but after you upgrade it, it is a joy to traverse the world more freely with it. All the combat early feels meh but once your weaponary and crafting abilities grows and you start to encounter Hordes then it has probably the best combat of any zombie game ever. 

So hopefully they get to do a sequel. Sold well so they should. 

• Upvote 1

Days Gone 2 needs to be a lot better than this, it's merely a decent game at best . And by decent I mean a non top tier Ubisoft game level good, like I think Watchdogs 2 might be a better game. And that's as forgettable as it gets.

Budget, manpower and studio inexperience aside, it really doesn't feel like a game with a "lot of soul" in it, that many AA games have to overcome their lack of polish. Dead Island was low budget Polish jank but it was MUCH better than this.