Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HolyAx

Vasectomy is spreading like a plague (Millennials killing the birthrate).).

Recommended Posts

Just now, PhantomABS said:

Your like the sad wine aunt on twitter with all this protesting about how you don't want kids next stop for you is buying a vagina hat :sabu:

ok, flab abs. with your genetic deformities, it would be best if you didn't reproduce. besides, i'd feel bad for the woman you'd have to rape to make that happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The typical oh you must get married and have a couple kids and live in your tv sitcom life will soon be forgotten .

 

So many young people,  especially females set an age they want to achieve this idea that was pushed into their head .

 

When in reality marriage is a 50 50 chance and most people suck at and cant afford to be good parents. 

 

Seems millenials are starting to figure this out .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhantomABS said:

Married and have a lovely daughter Mr. Wine Aunt but thanks for your concern :mj:

yeah right :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

The typical oh you must get married and have a couple kids and live in your tv sitcom life will soon be forgotten .

 

So many young people,  especially females set an age they want to achieve this idea that was pushed into their head .

 

When in reality marriage is a 50 50 chance and most people suck at and cant afford to be good parents. 

 

Seems millenials are starting to figure this out .

Here'ssome history knowledge for you people got married long before TV sitcoms. Delusional manchild :mj:

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah right :D 

 

Mr. Wine Aunt will be 80 years old in a wheelchair with no sons or daughters to care for him show him love but at least he's hooked to to PS8's VR :dead2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhantomABS said:

Here'ssome history knowledge for you people got married long before TV sitcoms. Delusional manchild :mj:

 

 

 

 

Mr. Wine Aunt will be 80 years old in a wheelchair with no sons or daughters to care for him show him love but at least he's hooked to to PS8's VR :dead2:

 

ok, flab abs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao this guy that single,  fat bald douche at the bar that tries to pick fights and gets fucked up in the parking lot lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao this guy that single,  fat bald douche at the bar that tries to pick fights and gets fucked up in the parking lot lol

yes :D  his hand is his wife and the sock he nuts into is his kid. sick fuck :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol you crumbs should be congratulating me because in your words I don't have a wife and kids?

 

So dumb show show jealous and small you really are can't even keep to your beleifs :mj:

 

Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the holidays with my family you'll be virtual-reality-sex-suit.gif

 

 

:sabu:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Lol you crumbs should be congratulating me because in your words I don't have a wife and kids?

 

So dumb show show jealous and small you really are can't even keep to your beleifs :mj:

 

Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the holidays with my family you'll be virtual-reality-sex-suit.gif

 

 

:sabu:

your grammar is fucking terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i can imagine. i used to hate xmas. i used to think it was this corporate holiday that felt like a string of obligations (gotta see this person...and that person..then this person....bla bla bla). however, last year, i loved it since i saw how excited my older niece was for santa (she was 3 at the time). now, both girls are 4 and 2 and i have spent like a grand on them (bought them one of those off-road motorized jeeps for kids and a bunch of frozen/doc mcstuffin? stuff). i'm actually going to sleep over on xmas eve so i can see their reactions. so, i get why people say it's worth the sacrifice. it still hasn't converted me, but at least i get the perks of being an uncle :smoke: 

Christmas is the best with young children.  It's so much more fun watching them open their presents and playing with their toys than it ever is to receive stuff.. so you're absolutely right about that.  But just in everyday life as well.  Watching them accomplish things, learn sports, or in my case dance lessons.. things that make you proud of them and that make them happy.  That's the kind of shit that will make you happy after you have them.  Those things that make you drag your ass into work when you're sick as fuck so that you can make sure your kid can do X or Y, or have certain things.  It's fulfilling.

 

Everyone is different though.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Christmas is the best with young children.  It's so much more fun watching them open their presents and playing with their toys than it ever is to receive stuff.. so you're absolutely right about that.  But just in everyday life as well.  Watching them accomplish things, learn sports, or in my case dance lessons.. things that make you proud of them and that make them happy.  That's the kind of shit that will make you happy after you have them.  Those things that make you drag your ass into work when you're sick as fuck so that you can make sure your kid can do X or Y, or have certain things.  It's fulfilling.

 

Everyone is different though.

Great post, brotha :smoke: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite Christmas memory with my kid was smoking a blunt with him when his mom was overdosing on heroin and we both laughed.  And laughed and laughed .

 

Good times . I was very proud. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor guy can't even get companionship at his web forum, www.cum-rags.com, and he's trying to convince us that he's got somebody to actually be with him IRL.

 

:tom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy can't even get companionship at his web forum, www.cum-rags.com, and he's trying to convince us that he's got somebody to actually be with him IRL.

 

:tom:

:danylol:

 

I've posted pics of my family for years on my forum what have you done?

 

Incels gotta lash out at normal people instead of working on self improvement :trump2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

:danylol:

 

I've posted pics of my family for years on my forum

your forum?

 

051a5d6faff894637396381c00c6791bd6abc2-w

:tom:the projection coming from this incel is hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×