Is it even worth it to buy a PS5 now after Sony went 3rd party?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there should be a limit to how many shitty bait thread jon is allowed to post, jonstriction. 

Getting closer to jimbo level every day

He should be happy. His 1050 ti can probably play most of the Ps4 games that will be ported to PC

41 minutes ago, Rambo said:

I think there should be a limit to how many shitty bait thread jon is allowed to post, jonstriction. 

why do you think it's a bait thread?  Curious because if this was a cow making a thread about Xbox you would join in and throw your stupid comment trying to mock Xbox.  Are you pro PS brand/anti Xbox because it's the cool thing to do?  Why are you trying to choose the popular opinion instead of the right one? It's really too bad that you're a mindless drone.  If you weren't a mindless drone following the popular opinion then your anti MS and pro sony drone brain would have mocked Sony in this very thread.. but no, you came in to rescue the cows and sony.  Why you defending cows and sony? aren't you a "hermit"?  Grovel to your MS masters, fuckboy.  Switch it around to MS taking the hit and you would gladly shit on the Xbox brand..   I wish MS was able to revoke their OS licenses and prevent your from using any Windows operating system..   then you'd be nice to your MS masters huh shitdick?

Edited by Spicalicious
16 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

why do you think it's a bait thread?  Curious because if this was a cow making a thread about Xbox you would join in and throw your stupid comment trying to mock Xbox.  Are you pro PS brand/anti Xbox because it's the cool thing to do?  Why are you trying to choose the popular opinion instead of the right one? It's really too bad that you're a mindless drone.  If you weren't a mindless drone following the popular opinion then your anti MS and pro sony drone brain would have mocked Sony in this very thread.. but no, you came in to rescue the cows and sony.  Why you defending cows and sony? aren't you a "hermit"?  Grovel to your MS masters, fuckboy.  Switch it around to MS taking the hit and you would gladly shit on the Xbox brand..   I wish MS was able to revoke their OS licenses and prevent your from using any Windows operating system..   then you'd be nice to your MS masters huh shitdick?

He should be happy. His 1050 ti can probably play most of the Ps4 games that will be ported to PC

• Like 1