So at least 12 Navi Teraflops from Series X?

9 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Id expect 12.1 Teraflop Navi GPU would outperform an 11.1 Teraflop RTX 2080 Super?

So series X will probably be outperforming RTX 2080 Supers in many many games. That’s pretty insane,  hope they blow everyone away with a $499 price point 

LOL are you comparing AMD tflops to nVidia tflops?

good luck on that one.

2 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Id expect 12.1 Teraflop Navi GPU would outperform an 11.1 Teraflop RTX 2080 Super?

So series X will probably be outperforming RTX 2080 Supers in many many games. That’s pretty insane,  hope they blow everyone away with a $499 price point 

Yea no.  They aren't comparable in that way at all.   Nvidia TF's are still more performant than RDNA TFs.  Not to mention that the 2080 Super boosts higher than 1815mhz.  You're looking at around 12TF from the 2080 Super in actuality... which is probably ~14TF RDNA.

I expect it to perform around 1080Ti/2080 level.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're probably 10 Navi teraflops or in other words 12 GCN

Could be.  Considering Phil talking about 2x the compute power of the X1X.. but I still doubt that.  

Regardless... there's no comparing these consoles to their GCN counterparts.  Not in the slightest.

4 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

I don’t think so at all,  12 Navi Teraflops

Well I do, 12 Navi Teraflops would be 15 GCN.

That's nearly 3x the power of the One X, that's 11.5x the power of the Xbox One.

Phil said "More than 8x more powerful than the Xbox One, twice as powerful as the Xbox One X"

It's 10 TF.