Videogamedunkey - Halo Reach is Back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea yes. remember how hyped you fags were for gears 5

infinite will be another gears 5 letdown. and yeah...halo 5 is so popular, that it's really selling those xbox consoles  sorry, lemij, but msoft has shit franchises at the moment. 

When your best newer games are sea of thieves, state of decay 2 and crackdown 3....you have go back nearly a decade to find a  THEN good game. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh stale franchise. msoft needs something new. halo 5 was an abomination. 

God of War was a stale franchise too...

Infinite is going to be awesome.  Sony has no MP game that even comes close to even Halo 5 :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

God of War was a stale franchise too...

Infinite is going to be awesome.  Sony has no MP game that even comes close to even Halo 5 :tom: 

infinite will be another gears 5 letdown. and yeah...halo 5 is so popular, that it's really selling those xbox consoles :mj:

sorry, lemij, but msoft has shit franchises at the moment. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

infinite will be another gears 5 letdown. and yeah...halo 5 is so popular, that it's really selling those xbox consoles :mj:

sorry, lemij, but msoft has shit franchises at the moment. 

You're being dumb.

Halo Reach just sold over 3 million within a couple weeks...  Stale my ass :facep:

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why is there hype for a 9 year old game that I’m assuming was already playable via backward capability and was trash to begin with 

When your best newer games are sea of thieves, state of decay 2 and crackdown 3....you have go back nearly a decade to find a  THEN good game. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, -GD- said:

again... must be why 2+mil PC gamers bought the game within the first 2 weeks...  Yeah.. such a shortage of good games to play. :roll: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

again... must be why 2+mil PC gamers bought the game within the first 2 weeks...  Yeah.. such a shortage of good games to play. :roll: 

Most were once lemmings. I mean..they either went  to pc or ps4, because the Xbox One is a sales disaster. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i'm talking about xbox. not pc. 

I know.. but that doesn't explain the 2 million that just bought Halo Reach on PC.  Even if they are all ex-lemmings... they literally have access of most of the best games out there, and by far the most games out there.. so having to settle and play Halo Reach because there's nothing else is simply.. not true lol

Just now, lynux3 said:

Lemij has really been showing his true colors lately. 

Halo is a PC franchise now.  You just have to deal with it. :reg: 

Trying so hard to associate me with being a Lemming, because you know the complete fucking assrape that is coming your way when PS exclusives from Sony's first party start hitting PC...

LMAO I raped the lemmings, and you cows are going to get it too... and fuck the Sheep as well.. gonna start posting Emulator updates on the regular :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I know.. but that doesn't explain the 2 million that just bought Halo Reach on PC.  Even if they are all ex-lemmings... they literally have access of most of the best games out there, and by far the most games out there.. so having to settle and play Halo Reach because there's nothing else is simply.. not true lol

nostalgia. i have purchased old games because of it. most former lemmings loved halo and would buy any garbage with a halo logo on it. hell..i was willing to play shenmue 3, due to nostalgia, until i found out it wasn't the final game.