Do any of you post College graduates get random nightmares of college?

41 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I want to fuck my first grade teacher

for me it was my 5th grades religion teacher, I had that shit from 5th - 6th grade, couldn't choose anything else. but man she was in her 20s or so and super hot.

never again, everyone else was old and ugly and smelled :mjcry: 

do you say also class to grade? or im a dumb

Edited by kaz
9 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I thought I'd share this article with you all.  This dream phenomenon appears to happen to a lot of people.  Especially see the attributed comments on that page.

http://behdad.org/mirror/www.braindecoder.com/why-we-still-have-school-anxiety-dreams-1336233928.html

no time to read all that shit, it's probably gods fault 

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

i used to. they just stopped several years ago. i used to have nightmares of an an exam i had forgotten about.

I used to get this exact dream. Basically it would be in the last year of my bachelors, last set of exams, and for whatever reason I just hadn't revised for the exams. The dream would be a mix of feeling fucked and helpless. And then I would wake up feeling the same until I realized that was over 7 years ago now. 

Why can't my brain just make me dream about titties every night. :9:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1

I have SystemWars nightmares - Cooke has all the members locked up and plans to cook them when he gets hungry; Kaz is fucking the prisoners in the ass; Spicoli is smoking weed and trying to share it with me; Ike is trying to kiss me - it's horrible!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Cell said:

I used to get this exact dream. Basically it would be in the last year of my bachelors, last set of exams, and for whatever reason I just hadn't revised for the exams. The dream would be a mix of feeling fucked and helpless. And then I would wake up feeling the same until I realized that was over 7 years ago now. 

Why can't my brain just make me dream about titties every night. :9:

Yes! That’s exactly how I’d feel. Probably because that was most of college for me. I always did shit last minute.