Do you think animals are just as always sad as we are?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dag was sad because he used to love to lick that part of his body, but now he has no idea where it went. They took him to a place and put a weird thing on his neck, after they took it off, the thin

This post is too much for me in the morning 

Reminds me of that old Joe Rogan bit, about the animals at the zoo.   The big cats are depressed as fuck, just walking in circles, and licking the same spot until it becomes a bald spot.

My dag was sad because he used to love to lick that part of his body, but now he has no idea where it went. They took him to a place and put a weird thing on his neck, after they took it off, the thing was gone. He always looks to see if it's come  back.

He talks to the other dogs and they all had the same experience.

Future dog species that fully evolve will speak of ancient gods known as the tall ones. Ancient dogs crawled and worshipped them. Many don't believe they exist but modern dogs believe removing one's testicles was a sign of devotion to the gods. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

My dag was sad because he used to love to lick that part of his body, but now he has no idea where it went. They took him to a place and put a weird thing on his neck, after they took it off, the thing was gone. He always looks to see if it's come  back.

He talks to the other dogs and they all had the same experience.

Future dog species that fully evolve will speak of ancient gods known as the tall ones. Ancient dogs crawled and worshipped them. Many don't believe they exist but modern dogs believe removing one's testicles was a sign of devotion to the gods. 

This post is too much for me in the morning 

• Haha 1

Reminds me of that old Joe Rogan bit, about the animals at the zoo.

The big cats are depressed as fuck, just walking in circles, and licking the same spot until it becomes a bald spot.

Meanwhile the Giraffe is there thinking: "Another day with NO lions!"

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Reminds me of that old Joe Rogan bit, about the animals at the zoo.

The big cats are depressed as fuck, just walking in circles, and licking the same spot until it becomes a bald spot.

Meanwhile the Giraffe is there thinking: "Another day with NO lions!"

lmfgao. Okay great joke.

It's the same brain same heart same stardust that creates us.  I actually do think they do.

I know dogs get depressed and shit towards the ends of their lives.  I'm curious if animals or some smart individuals get just existential sad while out in the jungle doing nothing all sunny day, and wondering why they can't shake it off.  Wandering with their flesh the meaning of life, then their dumb buddy comes by nips their tail and reminds him/her they gotta go mammal some food quick.

I think a lion gets conscuisly bored. Look at their faces some times. He's at best wondering why he's alive for so damn long king of this jungle safari, actually.  It understands life for no reason a little bit. Imo. 

Edited by kokujin

dont be a dildo. can anyone ever have original thoughts without conversation being dumbed down?  It's a great question, and I bet ya scientists would want to know.  Animals do feel emotion like humans when their friends die, act out funerals, miss each other, etc.   

Also why are all humans persistently sad? Anyone find the inner key to happiness?

@kokujinit could be but I don't it's like that. either way people had this thought so many times and never reached a conclusion, in the end it's just not possible to find out exactly. also the thread title is stupid, how can I not disagree with it cause I'm not always sad, only 16 hours a day :mjcry: 

Edited by kaz

animals obviously are very sensitive but feelings as we know them are very different. if everything is based on instincts rather than experience and logical thinking 

Just now, kaz said:

animals obviously are very sensitive but feelings as we know them are very different. if everything is based on instincts rather than experience and logical thinking 

this pussy ass nikka ^

• Like 1
Just now, -GD- said:

this pussy ass nikka ^

animals are pure, i love them. and to be honest i have never met a person who thinks otherwise. some pets can be assholes, but they are mostly cats in my experience :D 

• Like 1