Poll results - Does PS5 need next-gen exclusives day 1?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uhhhhh....same engine...and it shows air traversal

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[Question]: Does a car need tires?

[Regular people]:"....um, yeah."

[Dynocrap]: "I think you people are failing to understand how to think a car works and what it actually means in the first place..."

PoliteHiddenCero-size_restricted.gif

YGzDdVI.png

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Yes. TLHBR! :roff:

Deeno is a cuck and trying to defend this shit is just sad. :mj: 

If Nintendo had a dick you'd be on all fours, so spare me. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I can't believe lemmings can seriously defend there being no exclusives for their next gen $400+ console. Thats a new low even for them.

I don't get you guys, I mean does this mean they won't have first party games at the launch of their console? Of fucking course not, so what's the problem? 

26 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Horizon had flight dropped because PS4 couldn't handle it. Teh scalability.

Oh I'm sure that's why they dropped it, because the PS4 couldn't handle it... 

Or, maybe it conflicted with the game design, maybe that's why you can't fly around.....

:mj:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't get you guys, I mean does this mean they won't have first party games at the launch of their console? Of fucking course not, so what's the problem? 

there's not much incentive in buying a series x if the same ms games are on the one or one x. 

the same goes for the ps5. i won't get one until there's a title exclusively made for the system. current graphics are good enough imo. i need more incentive. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh I'm sure that's why they dropped it, because the PS4 couldn't handle it... 

Or, maybe it conflicted with the game design, maybe that's why you can't fly around.....

:mj:

What the fuck does ziplining in death stranding has to do with flying in Horizon. Jesus Christ, the damage control is hitting a new low.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

What the fuck does ziplining in death stranding has to do with flying in Horizon. Jesus Christ, the damage control is hitting a new low.

uhhhhh....same engine...and it shows air traversal

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, -GD- said:

there's not much incentive in buying a series x if the same ms games are on the one or one x. 

the same goes for the ps5. i won't get one until there's a title exclusively made for the system. current graphics are good enough imo. i need more incentive. 

I think you guys are expecting a lot from year one NG games . Probably gonna end up disappointed.

Just now, JONBpc said:

I think you guys are expecting a lot from year one NG games . Probably gonna end up disappointed.

that's why i probably won't get another system until 2021. my taste in games has changed quite a bit too. so i'm ok with what ps4/xbo/switch have coming out in 2020. 

it's stupid having to explain the simple concept of exclusives, can we all just go back at making fun of xbox because they lack said exclusives? lemmings thinking they can talk their way out of this was the worst part of this gen... and dyno is just stupid, he thinks hes smart or something but he's not human. he doesn't understand irony or sarcasm, he's legit a high functioning autist with OCD and too stupid to realize it. 

uff i can't imagine how they try to defend xbox when every other platforms gets exclusives and they still have to preach to this clown phil spencer, who's literally trolling lemshites. I think he's a cow secretly, he's a hermit obviously, but in his closet he plays sony bangers. lol.

Just now, kaz said:

it's stupid having to explain the simple concept of exclusives, can we all just go back at making fun of xbox because they lack said exclusives? lemmings thinking they can talk their way out of this was the worst part of this gen... and dyno is just stupid, he thinks hes smart or something but he's not human. he doesn't understand irony or sarcasm, he's legit a high functioning autist with OCD and too stupid to realize it. 

uff i can't imagine how they try to defend xbox when every other platforms gets exclusives and they still have to preach to this clown phil spencer, who's literally trolling lemshites. I think he's a cow secretly, he's a hermit obviously, but in his closet he plays sony bangers. lol.

Everyone understands the concept, but the outrage over their context here doesn't mean anything. People are full of it, they exaggerate, they elicit fake concern over fake problems because consoles wars. 

Forza Horizon 2 was excellent and no on even regarded the 360 version, the same for Titanfall and Rise of the Tomb Raider. All critically and commercially successful games that people liked. If I wasn't reminded about the 360 releases because of all of this I would have completely forgotten they even existed, and I'm sure that applies to many. It's very much an "Oh yeah, they did have 360 releases didn't they" kind of situation. 

Nobody actually gives a shit because the games were good, they leveraged them properly on the next-gen platform and the downported or stripped versions were disregarded almost entirely. There won't be any difference here, so all of these dramatics are all for naught, it's console war bullshit and nothing more.  

People will see Halo Infinite on Series X and totally forget about the Xbox One version, they will see whatever else Microsoft brings to Series X and disregard the Xbox One versions, they will see what third parties bring to Series X and totally forget about the Xbox One versions. I shouldn't even have to say this, we already know this is how things play out yet you morons need constant reminders. 

I mean you can call me autistic all day but the real idiots here are the lot of you. 

I can't even remember PS1 exclusives.  When that console launch Tekken 1 wasn't even available yet.  I remember most of the stores with PS1 kiosks had Toshiden Battle Arena, and later come to find that game also came out on Saturn.  PS1's direct competitor. 

I remember that console got MK3 before every other game system. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why buy a new console, when your existing Xbox will already play those first-party games.

Its not really a new console at that point..........its just an Xbox One X X

I love how you're trying so hard to play stupid and not understand why NEW CONSOLE GENERATIONS exist in the first place.