FF7 Remake - GOTY/G Trailer

really cool actually. Red XIII :wow2:   and lmao palmer :D  and hojo. wanna see cait sith, yuffie and vincent :wow2: 

I think the game length is quadrupled just by the cutscenes alone, to everyone saying how they try to fit 10 hour gameplay into one episode etc. 

Edited by kaz
2 hours ago, kaz said:

really cool actually. Red XIII :wow2:   and lmao palmer :D  and hojo. wanna see cait sith, yuffie and vincent :wow2: 

I think the game length is quadrupled just by the cutscenes alone, to everyone saying how they try to fit 10 hour gameplay into one episode etc. 

Doubt you’ll see either of them in this episode. Those cane way later in the game. 

. I’m surprised they kept that whole cross dressing part in the game lmao. Now I hope you riding the Ferris wheel at the gold saucer with barret is still possible in this :mj:

47 minutes ago, Delita said:

Doubt you’ll see either of them in this episode. Those cane way later in the game. 

. I’m surprised they kept that whole cross dressing part in the game lmao. Now I hope you riding the Ferris wheel at the gold saucer with barret is still possible in this :mj:

I know that, never said that. :ben:  

it looks way cooler than i thought, I think the english voice acting isn't so bad either and of course princess cloud is in the game, don corleo is an important story arc :ben: 

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

I know that, never said that. :ben:  

it looks way cooler than i thought, I think the english voice acting isn't so bad either and of course princess cloud is in the game, don corleo is an important story arc :ben: 

I want to see Cid :ben:

I wonder if they’ll tone down his verbal abuse of his wife and the allusions of him being a wife beater considering the potential small controversy it would cause these days  :ben:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

I want to see Cid :ben:

I wonder if they’ll tone down his verbal abuse of his wife and the allusions of him being a wife beater considering the potential small controversy it would cause these days  :ben:

it will be in the game for sure, I don't even remember him being that bad? Didn't he just yell at her at the rocket scene? anyway ff14 cid is the worst, ff7 cid owned tho.

all I remember is suddenly fighting palmer in the back alley in rocket town and then the rocket start sequence thingy :ben: 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kaz said:

it will be in the game for sure, I don't even remember him being that bad? Didn't he just yell at her at the rocket scene? anyway ff14 cid is the worst, ff7 cid owned tho.

all I remember is suddenly fighting palmer in the back alley in rocket town and then the rocket start sequence thingy :ben: 

No it was pretty bad :ben:

I can see kotaku or polygon or some sjw website making a editorial piece 

Cids friends Biggs and wedge in xiv are dope though

0695BDF9-CFE8-4905-8690-BB7CD5F6A022.jpeg

0674351C-23A9-4818-B175-F656BCDD2C5A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you're a faggot with the germanic spain-inbred English language south / more mexican than Canadian.  :ben:  :-* 

:( 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

like i said? he just yells at her.... :shrug: 

bruh you seen the times we live in? Some guy saying that would be considered first degree rape by feminists 

I agree with you but sjw cucks won’t