LMAO... The Wonderful 101 is becoming multiplat

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you know? Do you live with him; like your brother?  

Wtf is this thread? Its just pages of jonb, jerry and remij spamming laughing emojis at each like always. The autism is off the charts.

sheepets BTFO Goukoskunk and Jederpey literally shit their pants and they're out of diapers  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Would buy it, but not at full price. Bayonetta 2 would be much more interesting tbh

If they are willing to let TW101 be ported to other platforms... seems like it would also be in their interest to release Bayo 2 as well... build up anticipation for Bayo 3 :shrug: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If they are willing to let TW101 be ported to other platforms... seems like it would also be in their interest to release Bayo 2 as well... build up anticipation for Bayo 3 :shrug: 

bayo 2 would do extremely well on ps4. 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I love it when the real motivations finally creep up in these threads. They always do.

Bayonetta is not fully owned by Platinum, Sega will always have their hand on that IP.

W101 wouldn't have had another company to deal with. They would be dealing with Nintendo, if they wanted to purchase the IP back, which even then sounds like an unlikely scenario since there is no other instance of a second-party ever retaining ownership of an IP they developed with Nintendo.

Eternal Darkness comes to mind. The developer even tried creating a Kickstarter unofficial sequel, and they still didn't bother to get the Eternal Darkness IP back.

And then there's the question of why? Why doesn't Kamiya just create another game and call it The Magnificent 102 and just avoid paying any money?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love it when the real motivations finally creep up in these threads. They always do.

Bayonetta is not fully owned by Platinum, Sega will always have their hand on that IP.

W101 wouldn't have had another company to deal with. They would be dealing with Nintendo, if they wanted to purchase the IP back, which even then sounds like an unlikely scenario since there is no other instance of a second-party ever retaining ownership of an IP they developed with Nintendo.

Eternal Darkness comes to mind. The developer even tried creating a Kickstarter unofficial sequel, and they still didn't bother to get the Eternal Darkness IP back.

And then there's the question of why? Why doesn't Kamiya just create another game and call it The Magnificent 102 and just avoid paying any money?

Yes... I want Platinum Games games on PC... yes, I made this thread to laugh at the Sheep...

I don't think those motives were ever really in doubt LOL.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... I want Platinum Games games on PC... yes, I made this thread to laugh at the Sheep...

I don't think those motives were ever really in doubt LOL.

You're port begging, SPECIFICALLY, for Bayo 2.:trump:

You don't actually want W101, on PC, on other consoles, on anywhere. Nobody has been asking for W101.

This news is only valuable to you if...........wait for it............if it means other Platinum Games could be ported.

The real title of this thread should read "Platinum Games might be porting W101, HOPE THIS MEANS WE FINALLY GET BAYO 2!!!!":drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're port begging, SPECIFICALLY, for Bayo 2.:trump:

You don't actually want W101, on PC, on other consoles, on anywhere. Nobody has been asking for W101.

This news is only valuable to you if...........wait for it............if it means other Platinum Games could be ported.

The real title of this thread should read "Platinum Games might be porting W101, HOPE THIS MEANS WE FINALLY GET BAYO 2!!!!":drake:

And?

LOL

I'll be buying TW101 if it comes to PC.  Of course... I've been on a bit of a roll lately with "ask and ye shall receive"... Bayo 2 next?  We'll see :lupe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

And?

LOL

I'll be buying TW101 if it comes to PC.  Of course... I've been on a bit of a roll lately with "ask and ye shall receive"... Bayo 2 next?  We'll see :lupe: 

This is a Bayo 2 Nintendo exclusive...............port begging thirsty thread.

Thank you for the admission.