Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

lmao... bubut Nintendo pays well :cry: 

Tencent pays better... B) 

And it's not child-like..   It's quite probable.  I'm sticking by it.  Bayo 2's days are numbered.  Platinum isn't just bringing this shit up for nothing.

But yea dude... keep thinking that in a world where MS games are on Switch, PS games are coming to PC, and Nintendo just allowed Platinum to bring a game they co-own to other platforms........................ that Nintendo allowing Bayo ports on other platforms.... is out of the question :hest: 

*screenshot*

No. Tencent offered a business loan.

They have to pay it back.  Nintendo pays them for development, and they can make a profit because Nintendo pays them well.

I love your theory doesn't address absolutely anything regarding SEGA's aspect in their ownership, and you just basically expect us to NOT THINK ABOUT THAT part. LOL

Yup............it was Astral Chain in exchange for letting go of the W101 IP. More specifically, it was Astral Chain being made and fairing BETTER than W101, Nintendo was okay with giving Platinum back W101.

I just beat you in the theorizing department, and I wasn't even trying.:drake:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Tencent offered a business loan.

They have to pay it back.  Nintendo pays them for development, and they can make a profit because Nintendo pays them well.

I love your theory doesn't address absolutely anything regarding SEGA's aspect in their ownership, and you just basically expect us to NOT THINK ABOUT THAT part. LOL

Yup............it was Astral Chain in exchange for letting go of the W101 IP. More specifically, it was Astral Chain being made and fairing BETTER than W101, Nintendo was okay with giving Platinum back W101.

I just beat you in the theorizing department, and I wasn't even trying.:drake:

Tencent offered freedom with no strings attached.  That's more valuable than anything Nintendo gives them... only owning half of an IP.  Sega is the boss here dude... lmao.  Bayo 4 could be funded without Nintendo.. and I bet Sega has that clause in place... if they ever want to enact it.

"Nintendo was ok with"  

Get used to saying that Jer... it's the art of the deal :trump: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Tencent offered freedom with no strings attached.  That's more valuable than anything Nintendo gives them... only owning half of an IP.  Sega is the boss here dude... lmao.  Bayo 4 could be funded without Nintendo.. and I bet Sega has that clause in place.

"Nintendo was ok with"  

Get used to saying that Jer... it's the art of the deal :trump: 

No...........you're just wrong, or purposely being obtuse.

They offered an investment..........which is meant to be paid back. Like a venture capitalist firm buying non-controllable shares of a company.

Its right here:

The details of the investment, including the amount, have not been disclosed but the studio has stressed that -- unlike past Tencent investments -- the deal does not involve a change of ownership.

Platinum Games can "buy back" the non-controllable shares that Tencent would've received when they placed their investment into the company.

Platinum Games would WANT to buy those back.

You now CONTRADICTING yourself with explaining your shitty ass Astral Chain-Bayo theory.

Now you're saying that SEGA controls everything???? So how does Platinum Games get ownership of Bayo from SEGA?????????? Explain that?

It seems like you're switching arguments on the fly.........and thinking I wouldn't notice.:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You now CONTRADICTING yourself with explaining your shitty ass Astral Chain-Bayo theory.

Now you're saying that SEGA controls everything???? So how does Platinum Games get ownership of Bayo from SEGA?????????? Explain that?

It seems like you're switching arguments on the fly.........and thinking I wouldn't notice.:tom:

Plat doesn't need to get ownership per-se... they just need to get Nintendo out of the equation, or in agreement to allow the games to be ported to other platforms. 

Yes, Sega does control everything.  That hasn't changed.  Nintendo has rights to Bayo 2 and 3.  That's it.  The question isn't about the future... but whether ports are possible or not.

if Platinum Games were to self-publish Bayonetta through crowdfunding, it would require a high amount of money compared to the company's recently-launched Kickstarter campaign for The Wonderful 101: Remastered game."

You SIMPLY DON'T say those words... if the possibility isn't there..  This sentence... is planting the idea that it could happen.

I have no doubt that they already know it's possible... otherwise they wouldn't even mention the possibility.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Plat doesn't need to get ownership per-se...

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Your theory is just getting more ridiculous by the minute.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You SIMPLY DON'T say those words... if the possibility isn't there..  This sentence... is planting the idea that it could happen.

I have no doubt that they already know it's possible... otherwise they wouldn't even mention the possibility.

Except the possibility isn't there because they SAID they don't have have any control over the Bayo IP.

Why would they say that if Astral Chain has SUPPOSEDLY already allowed them to get access to Bayo's IP through SEGA? You're telling me they handled the Nintendo part, but not figured out the Sega part? Counting chickens before they hatch?

Platinum Games is still not big enough to go into self-publishing for a title on the level of Bayonetta.

And secondarily.........Platinum Games would have to GIVE MONEY to Sega for each copy sold.

So you're telling me, that their FIRST GAMBLE on self-publishing.........would be a HUGE multiplatform game that involves multiple skus, multiple certification testing, massive marketing in order to re-coup the investment.........AND Sega is going to be taking a mandatory cut from each copy sold???????????????

Dude......the wheels on your stupid theory are practically falling off at this point.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, lynux3 said:

image.png

image.png

Is it thought? Thanks Nintendo. :tom5:

Yes it is.

LOL now he's misspelling, because he's tripping over himself to try and save Remij from drowning.

Astral Chain in exchange for W101 now suddenly makes more logical sense, and you guys can't make a better theory.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

LOL now he's misspelling, because he's tripping over himself to try and save Remij from drowning.

Astral Chain in exchange for W101 now suddenly makes more logical sense, and you guys can't make a better theory.

image.png

Thanks Nintendo. :juggle: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

image.png

Thanks Nintendo. :juggle: 

LOL he ran away.

Actually you should thank Platinum Games..........because they had to give Nintendo ANOTHER exclusive to free W101.

And by all accounts..............an upgrade exclusive IP:

NHKVuuw.png

xMved3O.png

It'd be like as if I took your hoe..........who was a 7.  And you whine about it and wanted her back, and then I made you go find another hoe who's an 8.

Once you found it, I told you "here you go, little buddy.......here's your 7, be sure to wipe before use":don:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he ran away.

Actually you should thank Platinum Games..........because they had to give Nintendo ANOTHER exclusive to free W101.

And by all accounts..............an upgrade exclusive IP:

NHKVuuw.png

xMved3O.png

It'd be like as if I took your hoe..........who was a 7.  And you whine about it and wanted her back, and then I made you go find another hoe who's an 8.

Once you found it, I told you "here you go, little buddy.......here's your 7, be sure to wipe before use":don:

image.png

Thanks Nintendo. :dame: 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL poor guy has got nothing.

Thanks for finding a better hoe for me.........now take your 7 whose 7 years older.

Almost sounds like a biblical tale.:tom:

Got nothing? I have a Nintendo IP on PlayStation. image.png :tom5: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No it's not.

And you're gonna LOSE YOUR SHIT when it happens.  And I'm going to be here to rub it in your face:tom5: 

Fuuuuuuuuutuuuuure threats.

Basically means you got nothing.

Congrats................on not being able to explain the SEGA part of that fictional business transaction you just tried to peddle.:drake:

I love it, your theory are TWO SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS.........and neither one makes any lick of logical sense:

• Transaction #1, Platinum made another exclusive IP for Nintendo to get ahold of Bayo........oh, and btw you can't explain the SEGA ownership aspect, and just hope we forget about that part.
  • Transaction #2, Right around the same time, Nintendo just decided to give the Wonderful 101 IP to Platinum.......for free...............just..............because.:moto:

Marvelous.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's amazing that with all the shit happening in gaming, he thinks it's not going to happen.

Santa is coming and he's bringing gifts 

tz5i4d8im3041.jpg

:lawl: 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I have a better Nintendo-Platinum Games ...............exclusive IP on Switch

xMved3O.png&key=46c4e3c1dee1696bc3b0ea4c

:reg:

Thanks for giving me an upgraded hoe...........you can have the lesser hoe, been using her for seven years already

(and............I still access to use her):colbertdid:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I have a better Nintendo-Platinum Games ...............exclusive IP on Switch

xMved3O.png&key=46c4e3c1dee1696bc3b0ea4c

:reg:

Thanks for giving me an upgraded hoe...........you can have the lesser hoe, been using her for seven years already

(and............I still access to use her):colbertdid:

And I still have Nintendo IP on PlayStation. :whew: image.png :tom5: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's amazing that with all the shit happening in gaming, he thinks it's not going to happen.

Santa is coming and he's bringing gifts 

tz5i4d8im3041.jpg

:lawl: 

He's in for a rude awakening. :tom5: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

He's in for a rude awakening. :tom5: 

And he's just gonna keep digging his hole deeper and deeper... because he can't help it.

And because I'm going to goad him into it... like I have before. :tom5: