Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

GOAT jehur SE actually thinks pledging for the digital or physical copy of the game means your only paying for the development of the port... and that you have to buy it all over again. :mj: :lawl: 

He's now used another USED joke. This is great.

And apparently they missed the pure money pledge with no reward that is clearly the first option. :drake:

They know they fucked up, so they're avoiding me like the plague jonb (redundant).:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's now used another USED joke. This is great.

And apparently they missed the pure money pledge with no reward that is clearly the first option. :drake:

They know they fucked up, so they're avoiding me like the plague jonb (redundant).:lawl:

image.png.eaf6238491490553efb3cd4f924ca5ac.png

I guess 11,497 backers that pledged for the physical release of The Wonderful 101 got duped into only paying for development costs. :pavarotti: They're going to have to buy it again, right jerry? Right? :diplo:

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry..............its still not working.

There are pledges with no rewards.............you paid for my port.

Oh yea... so that's where the Switch owners are putting in their money? :danylol:

I love that you can see and add up the pledges... and when you add up all the backers from the pledges with rewards... you can find out exactly how many people pledged in the rewardless tier...

22,648 backers total....

22,427 of those had rewards.. meaning at least the game..

so that leaves.. 221 Switch owners... who didn't buy the game... and just funded the PS4/PC versions out of the goodness of their heart :ANYWORD:

And again.. I didn't back the game.  Switch owners paid for MY port... and here you are claiming they're the only ones stupid enough to do it without getting anything in return  :lawl:  

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

image.png.eaf6238491490553efb3cd4f924ca5ac.png

I guess 11,497 backers that pledged for the physical release of The Wonderful 101 got duped into only paying for development costs. :pavarotti: They're going to have to buy it again, right jerry? Right? :diplo:

I like how he pretended to not read what I typed.

Holy shit...............he's pissed.

And those PS4 and PC fans were THIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSTY that they immediately paid for the Switch port for me.

He just proved my point. Oh my god, what a moron.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh yea... so that's where the Switch owners are putting in their money? :danylol:

I love that you can see and add up the pledges... and when you add up all the backers from the pledges with rewards... you can find out exactly how many people pledged in the rewardless tier...

22,648 backers total....

22,427 of those had rewards.. meaning at least the game..

so that leaves.. 221 Switch owners... who didn't buy the game... and just funded the PS4/PC versions out of the goodness of their heart :ANYWORD:

And again.. I didn't back the game.  Switch owners paid for MY port... and here you are claiming they're the only ones stupid enough to do it without getting anything in return  :lawl:  

So those PS4 and PC thirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsty boys............just paid for the Switch port.

Congratulations.............you just proved my argument correct.

Those aren't Switch owners, and you know it.  Those are THIRSTY PS4 and PC boys.

:blessed:holy shit.............they're absolutely livid.

I counted 22,414 backers who actually are going to receive a digital and/or physical copy of the game out of 22,648 total backers. The people who only pledged support are the jerry's of the world. I bet they had a coupon too. :cruise: 

Thanks Sheep, Jerry's of the world and Nintendo. :tom5: 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

I like how he pretended to not read what I typed.

Holy shit...............he's pissed.

And those PS4 and PC fans were THIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSTY that they immediately paid for the Switch port for me.

He just proved my point. Oh my god, what a moron.

So those PS4 and PC thirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsty boys............just paid for the Switch port.

Congratulations.............you just proved my argument correct.

Those aren't Switch owners, and you know it.  Those are THIRSTY PS4 and PC boys.

:blessed:holy shit.............they're absolutely livid.

Thanks Nintendo and Jehurey:rofls: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

giphy.gif

:lawl::lawl:I can't believe he's making it this easy for me:lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Thanks Nintendo and Jehurey:rofls: 

Thank you for paying $36 so that I can just go and pick it up at the eShop for $20.:lawl:

Thank for paying for MY PORT

Thak you for bringing me an upgraded hoe.

Oh.............and RrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRent-boi...........dun fuhrgit da fucken' si-ga-retts.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nintendo IP on PS4/PC..... officially :tom5: 

He ran away.

Alot like.................Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrent-boi.

Textbook example of one man............completely domineering another man to be subservient to him.

lynus is more like spud.

but this guy............he's my RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENT-boi.

Ain't dat rite, eh Rent-boi?

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Jerry is the Donny of systemwars.com. :tom5:

Little too late for that one.

...............Spud:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

He ran away.

Alot like.................Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrent-boi.

Textbook example of one man............completely domineering another man to be subservient to him.

lynus is more like spud.

but this guy............he's my RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENT-boi.

Ain't dat rite, eh Rent-boi?

Little too late for that one.

...............Spud:lawl:

Shut the fuck up, Donny! :rofls: 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Damn..........he's now moving onto 22 year old used properties.:lawl:

And he doesn't even know how to do it correctly.

Too bad there, Spud Boy.

:rofls: 

Edited by lynux3