Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

image.png Thanks Nintendo. :tom5: 

He ran out of ideas again.

Hey maybe I can lend him one of mines 7 years from now.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

In a way, I kinda like that the people had to partake and fund this for it to happen.. because that means we played our part in Nintendo IP coming to PS4/PC.

Bayo will cost a bit more... but it will absolutely destroy Jehurey's world... so it's worth it... we stay hittin them stretch goals :tom5: 

Sorta like you funded the Switch version of W101 first.

How nice of you.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

In a way, I kinda like that the people had to partake and fund this for it to happen.. because that means we played our part in Nintendo IP coming to PS4/PC.

Bayo will cost a bit more... but it will absolutely destroy Jehurey's world... so it's worth it... we stay hittin them stretch goals :tom5: 

More like destroy jerry's anus. Stretch goals for the win. :tom5: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorta like you funded the Switch version of W101 first.

How nice of you.

More like Switch owners inadvertently were forced to fund PC and PS4 versions.... of a game Nintendo owns :kaz: 

The version PG was least interested in making was the cheapest version..... news at 11 :woo: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

More like Switch owners inadvertently were forced to fund PC and PS4 versions.... of a game Nintendo owns :kaz: 

The version PG was least interested in making was the cheapest version..... news at 11 :woo: 

No.......if the kickstarter got $50k within seconds...........why would Switch owners be paying for something that's already fulfilled.

You won't be able to explain that. LOL (like how you can't explain SEGA in your Bayo 4 theory LOLOLOLOLOL)

Tell me something............who was posting the kickstarter tease?  Nintendo fanboys............or bitter fanboys who are mad that Platinum Games has been giving Nintendo exclusives?

Who do you think immediately gave $50K to the kickstarter within minutes?

Yup.................that's what I thought.

THANK YOU for paying for my Switch port.

And THANK YOU for BRINGING ME.............to my feet.................an upgraded hoe.:trump:

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.......if the kickstarter got $50k within seconds...........why would Switch owners be paying for something that's already fulfilled.

Tell me something............who was posting the kickstarter tease?  Nintendo fanboys............or bitter fanboys who are mad that Platinum Games has been giving Nintendo exclusives?

Who do you think immediately gave $50K to the kickstarter within minutes?

Yup.................that's what I thought.

THANK YOU for paying for my Switch port.

And THANK YOU for BRING ME.............to my feet.................an upgraded hoe.:trump:

Because stretch goals.... LMAO... 

I like that you bring up the fact that it was within seconds... and yet you think the Switch owners had the ability and decided to stop funding the game in that time, once they knew their $50K was hit... .. yea, I'm sure they stopped right at $50K:lawl: 

You're not just FUNDING the development...you're BUYING the product...  Nintendo owners were buying the product.  Now.. if you're trying to say that Switch version sold less than the PS4/PC versions... I'm sure you were right... but what you CANT take away... is that... they helped make it happen :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:That was a joke already used from two days ago:lawl:

I didn't think he'd take my joke seriously.........but he's getting there. LOL

And it's still going. :dame: How was your visit to the proctologist? :scared: 

Because stretch goals.... LMAO... 

I like that you bring up the fact that it was within seconds... and yet you think the Switch owners had the ability and decided to stop funding the game in that time, once they knew their $50K was hit... .. yea, I'm sure they stopped right at $50K:lawl: 

You're not just FUNDING the development...you're BUYING the product...  Nintendo owners were buying the product.  Now.. if you're trying to say that Switch version sold less than the PS4/PC versions... I'm sure you were right... but what you CANT take away... is that... they helped make it happen :blessed: 

Nope.

Those stretch goals weren't visible until after the PC and PS4 versions were paid off.

No sheep put any money for YOUR ports.

Oh man you lost that one swiftly.

You paid for MY PORT.

And you brought me MY UPGRADED HOE.

A callback to my Avy from 10 years ago..................eh RRrrrrrrentboy.

Brrring me muh upgraded hoe..........and dun ferrrget da fuckin' cigarettes.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And it's still going. :dame: How was your visit to the proctologist? :scared: 

LOL, he's just admitted that he used an old joke, so he's trying to convert it into a new one.:lawl:

The funny part is how it took him TWENTY MINUTES. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

Those stretch goals weren't visible until after the PC and PS4 versions were paid off.

Oh man you lost that one swiftly.

You paid for MY PORT.

And you brought me MY UPGRADED HOE.

A callback to my Avy from 10 years ago..................eh RRrrrrrrentboy.

Brrring me muh upgraded hoe..........and dun ferrrget da fuckin' cigarettes.

LOL, he's just admitted that he used an old joke, so he's trying to convert it into a new one.:lawl:

The funny part is how it took him TWENTY MINUTES. lol

As each stretch goal is met, your anus expands. Not my fault. :shrug:

Thanks Sheep and Nintendo. :tom5: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

As each stretch goal is met, your anus expands. Not my fault. :shrug:

LOL he doesn't know what to do.......so he pretends that his joke is working.

His..........used joke.:lawl:I'm sure he'll pretend to enjoy his ...................USED seven year old port.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he doesn't know what to do.......so he pretends that his joke is working.

His..........used joke.:lawl:I'm sure he'll pretend to enjoy his ...................USED seven year old port.

It's getting bigger. :dame: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

lmao... you just admitted not a single Switch owner bought the game.... :drake: 

So either Switch owners funded at least $50K of it..... or they didn't buy the game at all...........................

Tell me you're stupid enough to continue on with this.. please :hest: 

Thanks Sheep... and Nintendo :tom5: 

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's getting bigger. :dame: 

The length of time you've been waiting on a USED inferior hoe?

Yeah, by the day.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao... you just admitted not a single Switch owner bought the game.... :drake: 

So either Switch owners funded at least $50K of it..... or they didn't buy the game at all...........................

Tell me you're stupid enough to continue on with this.. please :tom5: 

No........I said you paid for MY PORT.

Sheep did not pay a dime of that initial kickstarter.

YOU GUYS, the people who hate that Nintendo got Platinum exclusives................YOU PAID for that Switch port.

We're talking about kickstarter.............you're simply just not smart enough to try and switch out the phrasing for "buy the game" when we were clearly talking about kickstarter.

I love your fake confidence.........that I'm just going to plough right through, and you know it.

Oh..........and RRRRRRRRRRRRRent-boi........dun fuh-gett muh fuckin' ssssiga-retttt!!!

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

The length of time you've been waiting on a USED inferior hoe?

Yeah, by the day.:lawl:

image.thumb.png.05baac6b3466f76f504136ac8c02e235.png

Nope, that's just jerry's anus as sheep invest their money into them stretch goals. :juggle: 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No........I said you paid for MY PORT.

Sheep did not pay a dime of that initial kickstarter.

YOU GUYS, the people who hate that Nintendo got Platinum exclusives................YOU PAID for that Switch port.

We're talking about kickstarter.............you're simply just not smart enough to try and switch out the phrasing for "buy the game" when we were clearly talking about kickstarter.

I love your fake confidence.........that I'm just going to lough right through, and you know it.

Oh..........and RRRRRRRRRRRRRent-boi........dun fuh-gett muh fuckin' ssssiga-retttt!!!

Nope... I didn't back this.  Oh shit... wrong again.

Switch owners inadvertently funded PS4/PC versions of Nintendo's IP... lmao  That's exactly what happened.

And WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??  lmao dude... kickstarting a game IS buying the fucking game you clown... Man you're fucking DUMB :pavarotti:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

image.thumb.png.05baac6b3466f76f504136ac8c02e235.png

Nope, that's just jerry's anus as sheep invest their money into them stretch goals. :juggle: 

That's a used joke as well.

Holy shit.............I think the only things you have in life are things that were already USED by others.

I only have one thing that was previously used............you. Rather extensively.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope... I didn't back this.  Oh shit... wrong again.

Switch owners inadvertently funded PS4/PC versions of Nintendo's IP... lmao  That's exactly what happened.

And WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??  lmao dude... kickstarting a game IS buying the fucking game you clown... Man you're fucking DUMB :pavarotti:

Nah you did.

And people like you. Bitter Nintendo haters.

You brought me my port......................delivered it to my feet.

Gud jub........RRRRRRRRRRRent-boi

No. the first $50K is to pay for the development of the port...........you have to buy the game afterwards.

You paid for MY VERSION of the port.

You're just not smart enough to play stupid in this scenario. As hilarious as that sounds.

Just now, jehurey said:

No. the first $50K is to pay for the development of the port...........you have to buy the game afterwards.

You paid for MY VERSION of the port.

:cosby2: 

You're so fucking stupid.. it's clear you don't even know how kickstarter works... :pavarotti:

Got him double posting again. Too easy. :juggle: 

You're so fucking stupid.. it's clear you don't even know how kickstarter works... :pavarotti:

What a dipshit. :mj: 

Edited by lynux3

Sorry..............its still not working.

There are pledges with no rewards.............you paid for my port.

How nice of you.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Got him double posting again. Too easy. :juggle: 

What a dipshit. :mj: 

He now attempting to copy my shtick for a third time..........still not working.

ANd he just lost that talking point along with Remij.

Another.................Ca-CACK!!!