Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And he's just gonna keep digging his hole deeper and deeper... because he can't help it.

And because I'm going to goad him into it... like I have before. :tom5: 

Beef Jeherky gon' get got. :tom5: 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Beef Jeherky gon' get got. :tom5: 

The HILARIOUS thing... is that he was literally JUST using games like Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 and fucking Twin Snakes.... as examples of rights that Nintendo never gave up.... then he talks about how TW101 is a 7 year old game and that's the reason why Nintendo is ok to part with it... despite actually owning it... :tom: 

Now watch as he claims that it was cause Nintendo traded it for Ass Chain......undermining his OTHER argument that my theory that Ass Chain was a new IP created to get Bayo instead is SOOOO LAUGHABLE... :cruise: 

Yea... it's not like PG isn't expressing at all which game they want to make multiplatform and have control over.... no sireeee.. lmao.  Sega is content to let them work it out and rake in the money without having to do anything... Sega either gets that money from Nintendo, or PG and tencent B) 

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is trying to do whatever he can to cope.

Thank you............once again.............for BRINGING ME, an upgraded hoe.:trump:

Sony didn't give you anything.  You're HOPING they bring Remote Play FFS :kaz: 

They will... and they'll make their money... just like Nintendo will do with Bayonetta :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Raped :mj: 

No, because if you follow Gamespot's review policy, newer games of the same score are considered higher than older games because of higher standards in gaming.

An 8 in 2019 means more than an 8 in 2013.

That's what happens when you try to boast about a seven year old game.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, because if you follow Gamespot's review policy, newer games of the same score are considered higher than older games because of higher standards in gaming.

An 8 in 2019 means more than an 8 in 2013.

That's what happens when you try to boast about a seven year old game.

:mj: 

Bayo 2 is damn near 6 years old retard :kaz: 

Nobody gives a shit about Ass Chain... :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sony didn't give you anything.  You're HOPING they bring Remote Play FFS :kaz: 

They will... and they'll make their money... just like Nintendo will do with Bayonetta :reg: 

LOL oh my god his butthurt is spilling in every direction. Now he's talking about another thread subject

Talk about having gotten GOT TO.:blessed:

I got them BOTH PISSED after they were trying to slink away.

Just now, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

Bayo 2 is damn near 6 years old retard :kaz: 

Nobody gives a shit about Ass Chain... :hest: 

We weren't talking about Bayo 2.

Oh boy...............you're getting sloppy.

Speaking of sloppy................be sure to WIPE the hoe releasing to you, been using her for the past seven years.

Wipe first.

And thank you for the NEW, younger, UPGRADED hoe.:trump:

Jerry's losin' it. Double posting. :dame: Don't worry, I'm sure NIntendo will wait another year for Bayonetta 2 to come to PlayStation and PC... just so it's 7 years old like The Wonderful 101. :tom5: 

:tom5:  

Ass Chain for TW101 and Bayo 2.. Nintendo are such suckaz :blessed: 

They're trying so hard..............even resorting to attempting to copy my shtick.:lawl:

15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Jerry's losin' it. Double posting. :dame: Don't worry, I'm sure NIntendo will wait another year for Bayonetta 2 to come to PlayStation and PC... just so it's 7 years old like The Wonderful 101. :tom5: 

LOL.

This fool just declared a This Is Waiting campaign. all over again.:tom:

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:tom5:  

Ass Chain for TW101 and Bayo 2.. Nintendo are such suckaz :blessed: 

LOL he can't even explain his theory................so now Astral Chain is worth TWO GAMES now.

Damn, must be a good game.

Look at them try to help each other cope

nxVY47.gif

Edited by jehurey
Just now, lynux3 said:

You know jerry is losing when he starts spamming gifs. Nintendo's IP coming to PlayStation and PC really got him down. Fine by me. :tom5: 

LOL poor guy is still attempting to do my shtick, and it still isn't working.

I love how I got both of them pissed in this thread, and even this guy knew that he had to came in and provide backup.

And then he got GOTTEN TO.

But it is nice.............the HE BROUGHT ME an upgraded hoe..........to my feet.

Very nice of him.:denzel3:

image.png Thanks Nintendo. :tom5: 

In a way, I kinda like that the people had to partake and fund this for it to happen.. because that means we played our part in Nintendo IP coming to PS4/PC.

Bayo will cost a bit more... but it will absolutely destroy Jehurey's world... so it's worth it... we stay hittin them stretch goals :tom5: