no fanboyism. what franchises would you like to return next gen? what genres should make a comeback? how should gaming, as a whole, evolve?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they should turn the forza games into a 3 year series and add Project Gotham into the mix . Year 1 horizon y2 pgr y3 motorsport 

I'm also sick of this need to make everything "open-world", most of the time the missions become repetitive and tiresome after the first few times. A well-structured, focused narrative will always be

I also want a next gen Motorstorm. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I think they should turn the forza games into a 3 year series and add Project Gotham into the mix .

Year 1 horizon y2 pgr y3 motorsport 

fuck yeah! pgr1 and 2 are still 2 of my favorite xbox games. i remember playing pgr with a bud until like 6 am...trying to top each other's points per race. and 2 was my first online console game. i spent lots of time with that and crimson skies.

new crimson skies and ralisport challenge

less grinding in open world games (looking at you, ubisoft)

more branching story paths, based on player decisions, in games 

more survival horror, but with more emphasis on atmosphere, exploration and puzzles. no hide n' seek crap either. 

a new, non-rushed, mass effect

no more uncharted games (loved them, but let's move on)

a new and darker franchise from the gears team

more portal-like games

I want to see Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain be remade.. and make it absolutely gory and violent.

I also think MS should slow down the pace of Forza games and put more effort into making them different from previous versions.

Dino Crisis needs to happen.  Gritty, dark, mature, and again, violent as fuck.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

I want to see Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain be remade.. and make it absolutely gory and violent.

I also think MS should slow down the pace of Forza games and put more effort into making them different from previous versions.

Dino Crisis needs to happen.  Gritty, dark, mature, and again, violent as fuck.

the soul reaver games were amazing! i would love sequels!

• Like 1

I'm also sick of this need to make everything "open-world", most of the time the missions become repetitive and tiresome after the first few times. A well-structured, focused narrative will always be better IMO.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm also sick of this need to make everything "open-world", most of the time the missions become repetitive and tiresome after the first few times. A well-structured, focused narrative will always be better IMO.

i love open-world games when they feel natural. however, i hate the ones that feel like "me too" titles. those are the ones that usually have terrible side missions. 

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'd really like to see another Def Jam fighting game, but I think there's too much money in rap now to be able to get a decent roster.

Plus like 65% of the roster would be dudes in skinny jeans.