Mobile Vs Desktop (Jerry vs Jonb Part 1234353485934759345)

Desktop vs Mobile  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Desktop vs Mobile

2. 2. Would you prefer to start fresh

Lmao you cannot direct quote . I'm guessing you dont wear the pants in your brotherlationship REEF

it makes sense berry.  You tell us every post that you were bullied . You demand respect in almost every post . You did it multiple times in this very thread. 

You dont even understand how YOU work LOL . Idiot. 

Edited by JONBpc
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmm he’s been direct quoting you the entire thread lol    and you don’t direct quote him lol

https://nodebb.org/ Something like that.   Right now I'm trying to get back into web development and I'm going to focus on node.js. So I figure it will best for SW in the long run. 

Yikes, he's now trying to imitate me, without the cleverness.   He's running out of ideas.......or storage space on his S6  

48 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

yF35OLR.png

Sorry, lying isn't going to help you.

OR.......maybe you can't see the direct quote because you're on a small screen :lawl::lawl:

Once again. Point out a post where I talk about being bullied. It should be easy for you, right?

I mean.........it'd look pretty bad if you avoided answering the question for a third time, right?

Of all people to speak on lying when you have done JUST THAT more itt than most people have since they've been on this forum LOL 

you are so weak . So. . Feminine .

As I said you are not smart enough to see what you show us here. You are not a man. You cant understand the basics of life , so I'm not surprised to see that you cant understand you own stupidity .

Fucking dumbo LOL

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

yF35OLR.png

Nah..........you're the one not direct-quoting......sorry its not working. All of us can clearly see it.

The rest of your post is just textbook projection.

Anyways back to the claim you made.

Where have I posted that I was bullied? Care to show us?

Are you just going to scream more?

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao you cannot direct quote . I'm guessing you dont wear the pants in your brotherlationship REEF

it makes sense berry.  You tell us every post that you were bullied . You demand respect in almost every post . You did it multiple times in this very thread. 

You dont even understand how YOU work LOL . Idiot. 

Ummmm he’s been direct quoting you the entire thread lol 

and you don’t direct quote him lol

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ummmm he’s been direct quoting you the entire thread lol 

and you don’t direct quote him lol

I'm telling you, its because he can't see it because he's posting from his Mint Mobile Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6

Like this:

y6NX7uE.png