Sony drops out of Pax East , blames coronavirus LOL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please make more threads about everything wrong with Sony leading into next gen so we can all see you cry again when Quad bumps all of them in the future.    LoL YOU REMEMBERED THE DUMB STUF

Imagine predicting the PS5 launching in 2019, and we still don't have specs confirmed as of yet.

Love everyone thinking Sony is a shambles    

Just now, madmaltese said:

Love everyone thinking Sony is a shambles :] 

Its pretty apparent.  Flu kills many more , is around everywhere,  and they never cared .

They could have created something without sending teams from overseas 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Makes for legendary look backs. The neogaf thread at the end of last gen is hilarious now. Nearly everyone thinking Sony was dead and they wouldn't survive the gen. Somehow Sony is going into next gen with the same expectations 

i mean, they could fuck up next gen. however, all we are getting is a bunch of rumors and speculation. unlike ms, sony has proven themselves this gen with stellar first party games. they'll do the same with the next one. also,  a lot of people are not going to immediately jump into next gen, especially if the systems are $499+ i mean...the one x had to drop to like $300 for it to finally do well this december. i think we all need to wait to see the final units/specs, games in development, and pricing. rumorwars.com

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i mean, they could fuck up this gen. however, all we are getting is a bunch of rumors and speculation. unlike ms, sony has proven themselves this gen with stellar first party games. they'll do the same with the next one. also,  a lot of people are not going to immediately jump into next gen, especially if the systems are $499+ i mean...the one x had to drop to like $300 for it to finally do well this december. i think we all need to wait to see the final units/specs, games in development, and pricing. rumorwars.com

Oh they very much could fuck up but I think it's hilarious that everyone is losing their mind when Sony hasn't announced a single thing. Getting angry over something is understandable but we have went from Sony being the clear leader to now 'turmoil' and in big trouble based solely on silence. Everyone so hungry to hear anything about next gen that they are deducing something from literally nothing. Like you said everyone just needs to wait till price, spec and games for both systems. 

• Like 1

I don’t think for a moment anything wrong is going on at Sony. Pretty sure everything is going according to a plan. But somewhere a long the way they decided they wanted to be a pussy ass bitch. They can’t compete on a global stage anymore and are hypersensitive to negative opinions. Rather than show people what you have, were now going to get some focus tested video of their pre recorded shows to make sure there’s no problems and everyone’s likes what they see to get all your moneys. Like I said, North Korean type shit where the news is all controlled by the government. 

im sure it’ll work out for them. But not with me. And that’s all that matters. EAD

Edited by Delita
1 minute ago, Delita said:

I don’t think for a moment anything wrong is going on at Sony. Pretty sure everything is going according to a plan. But somewhere a long the way they decided they wanted to be a pussy ass bitch. They can’t compete on a global stage anymore and are hypersensitive to negative opinions. Rather than show people what you have, were now going to get some focus tested video of their pre recorded shows to make sure there’s no problems and everyone’s likes what they see to get all your moneys. 

im sure it’ll work out for them. But not with me. And that’s all that matters. EAD

i get the disdain. hell, i'd like to see/know some concrete info. but i can't remember...when did we know the specs of the ps4? 

19 minutes ago, Delita said:

I don’t think for a moment anything wrong is going on at Sony. Pretty sure everything is going according to a plan. But somewhere a long the way they decided they wanted to be a pussy ass bitch. They can’t compete on a global stage anymore and are hypersensitive to negative opinions. Rather than show people what you have, were now going to get some focus tested video of their pre recorded shows to make sure there’s no problems and everyone’s likes what they see to get all your moneys. Like I said, North Korean type shit where the news is all controlled by the government. 

well that's a take

59 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

ok dumbo

You can't even try to debate it. Idiot.

Ditching e3 , shitting down the offical forums , much higher BOM for ps5 than expected  , mlb and horizon going multiplat,  9tf ps5 ,barren wasteland psvr ,  now PAX 

Bu bu nothing wrong here 

Edited by JONBpc
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Imagine predicting the PS5 launching in 2019, and we still don't have specs confirmed as of yet. :cruise:

aza will create a time machine using accumulated brain waves from captured trannies to mimic an electromagnetic-like response, and make 2019 a reality. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You can't even try to debate it. Idiot.

Ditching e3 , shitting down the offical forums , much higher BOM for ps5 than expected  , mlb and horizon going multiplat,  9tf ps5 ,barren wasteland psvr ,  now PAX 

Bu bu nothing wrong here 

Please make more threads about everything wrong with Sony leading into next gen so we can all see you cry again when Quad bumps all of them in the future. 

LoL YOU REMEMBERED THE DUMB STUFF I SAID. OWNEDDDD :jonb:

• Haha 3