• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remipee Tears Xtractor  

This thread has now become the Remij Tears eXhibit.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Don't worry, I'm sure NVIDIA has corrected course just in time for you to throw away $1200 more dollars. :dreamy:

Don't post about shit you don't know about :hehe: 

That guy is also getting shit on in that exact same thread.. lmao.. why would you even post this? :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, lynux3 said:

I'm not, but we both know you're sporting a $1200 beta tester dud. :hehe:

lmao... you're going to regret making this thread.. and I'm going to make an example out of you :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao... you're going to regret making this thread.. and I'm going to make an example out of you :tom: 

I hope the example is applying defunct ray tracing hardware to this post. :hehe:

Just now, lynux3 said:

You mean the one developers will prioritize over PC like today? :cmpunk1:

Again... you don't understand how this works... lmfao

There's a DXR API for PC and Xbox... and a Sony API for PS5.  DXR will continue to evolve, getting new features as new PC hardware supports it over the next 7 years.  There's not going to be any "console way" vs PC way....  Devs will code their game to the API spec they support and take advantage of new features... and as always... Nvidia/AMD drivers will do the rest.

This is the reason API standards exist..

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Again... you don't understand how this works... lmfao

There's a DXR API for PC and Xbox... and a Sony API for PS5.  DXR will continue to evolve, getting new features as new PC hardware supports it over the next 7 years.  There's not going to be any "console way" vs PC way....  Devs will code their game to the API spec they support and take advantage of new features... and as always... Nvidia/AMD drivers will do the rest.

This is the reason API standards exist..

These defunct ray traced hardware tears are so good. :romantears:

I already called this in discord months ago lmao, Nvidia's way of doing things wasn't going to be the standard or even work properly with where the technology is heading. 

They're basically just brute forcing it instead of eloquently trying to tackle it. They have hardware which no doubt had no intention of being for RT but was fitted to accelerate it, it seems pretty obvious. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I already called this in discord months ago lmao, Nvidia's way of doing things wasn't going to be the standard or even work properly with where the technology is heading. 

They're basically just brute forcing it instead of eloquently trying to tackle it. They have hardware which no doubt had no intention of being for RT but was fitted to accelerate it, it seems pretty obvious. 

You're just.... as delusional as Lynux is...

Ray-tracing flopped yet the whole premise for next gen consoles will be centered around ray-tracing. 

Repeat this in your minds over and over again. 

the only thing that will flop will be your wallet when you have to spend $500-700 on the next locked down console box to play the next generation games with ray-tracing, when all I'll have to do is just buy the game.   :smug:

• Haha 1
Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Ray-tracing flopped yet the whole premise for next gen consoles will be centered around ray-tracing. 

Repeat this in your minds over and over again. 

the only thing that will flop will be your wallet when you have to spend $500-700 on the next locked down console box to play the next generation games with ray-tracing, when all I'll have to do is just buy the game.   :smug:

I don't see anyone saying RT is a flop or that the technology is not the way forward, I see people saying RTX flopped and is not the way forward.

Big difference there Einstein. 

Last gen:

Bubut devs are going to program for AMD hardware since it's in the consoles!!! Nvidia is doomed!!

This gen:

Bubut devs are going to program for AMD's RT hardware since it's in the consoles!!! Nvidia is doomed!!

LMAO... idiots don't understand how any of this shit works..:mj: 

lmao @DynamiteCop!... would you say the same thing about Nvidia's rasterization hardware compared to AMDs????  Think a little bit ffs.. :shake: 

Edited by Remij_