Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone (Battle Royale) Launches tonight, F2P, no base game required & Includes EXCLUSIVE content for PlayStation(R) 4 owners

30 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Only adding the most popular and most requested mode to the best FPS franchise of all time, and the best FPS on the market right now. Literally millions of people will be getting this, and for free at that :glad: 

Not on Switch..

LMAO owned :sabu: 

Watched some streams, it actually looks fun and engaging with a squad :dame:

COD gameplay and speed but you can also equip yourself with 3 armor plates so you don't die too quickly. 

Should have kept the game a little longer :downs:

21 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Watched some streams, it actually looks fun and engaging with a squad :dame:

COD gameplay and speed but you can also equip yourself with 3 armor plates so you don't die too quickly. 

Should have kept the game a little longer :downs:

The title of the thread said it's F2p with no base game required. :]

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its standalone. I might give it a try, though I admit I found the base game to be pretty underwhelming.

Have you played every single new call of duty game just because? I know you play almost everything but I think it's about time you should stop giving cod a chance, even if it's for the 4 hour campaign. 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

Have you played every single new call of duty game just because? I know you play almost everything but I think it's about time you should stop giving cod a chance, even if it's for the 4 hour campaign. 

Actually MW was my first CoD in like 5 years :D I bought it thinking it would be a good way to get back into the series, but somehow I was still burnt out on it.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Actually MW was my first CoD in like 5 years :D I bought it thinking it would be a good way to get back into the series, but somehow I was still burnt out on it.

okay then, I was worried you played every cod for the single player. 

I have to admit, i was interested in the ww2 cod for the mp - but thankfully i just played the old ass medal of honor: allied assault, its crazy there are still people playing 24/7. :ben: