Honest Game Trailers: Kingdom Hearts 3

Glad the general consensus of the series is that its trash. I was lured in back in 2010 to play each entry but now looking back I realize how empty the whole premise is. Everyhting is camouflaged to look like theres some deep meaning to all of it, but its just a simple hack and slash b-title.

i guess the other guy with the "voice" on honest trailer moved on to make a career of it? cause this new guy is awful and mimicking the last guy. lol.

On 2020-03-14 at 1:30 AM, HolyAx said:

Glad the general consensus of the series is that its trash. I was lured in back in 2010 to play each entry but now looking back I realize how empty the whole premise is. Everyhting is camouflaged to look like theres some deep meaning to all of it, but its just a simple hack and slash b-title.

The only general consensus is that the first 2 were great and 3 was shiza

• Sad 1
16 hours ago, Delita said:

The only general consensus is that the first 2 were great and 3 was shiza

The only decent title was the first one. 2 caused the chain reaction of the countless pointless plot devices/holes and characters. The first 10 minutes of the game dont even make sense, so you have to play the GBA.

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

The only decent title was the first one. 2 caused the chain reaction of the countless pointless plot devices/holes and characters. The first 10 minutes of the game dont even make sense, so you have to play the GBA.

the only good game was the GBA title. damn i loved that one, the levels were always the same layout and boring but the battle system and story scenes/boss fights were top notch for a GBA RPG. 

I remember the ez combo having 3 cloud cards in a row later in the game. 

never played the original games cause i couldn't get past the first half hour of kingdom hearts 1. such a bad game and fuck mixing disney with ff like wtf :D  im mickey yeehaa hahaha