• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AMD is overhypering NEXT GEN CONSOLES YOU ARE GET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.    A.  RIDICULOUS POWERFUL CONSOLE, ALBEIT BETTER THAN A $1600 PC, WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAM

cAnT WaiT fOr BlEEdInG Edge, y0!!!!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

If X somehow can manage to lose DF comparisons to the Pro, or Pro matches X with no clear winner. What exactly are people expecting in PS5 Vs Series X?

Get real here.

Almost every X game is running at a massively higher resolution than pro . Sometimes pro wins with framerate but that's not a console issue , it's a poor decision made by devs or ms.

Everyone is expecting better fr and gfx on series X . DF agrees .

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm sure Sony will win WW for sure . But MS is killing it right now compared to xb1 and even Sony.  Ms snagged up a ton of studios and series x looks fantastic. GamePass is dope.

Sony needs to quit being quiet , but unfortuantly they are currently their own worst enemy . They have a good year . The games they are releasing this year for ps4 will be a bigger deal than probably anything they will have ready for ps5.

The only thing I'm concerned about is MS can easily fuck this up , as they fuck things up often . I can see them charging more than 500 for XSX then it's DOA

This is a fair post. Gamepass is definitely a game changer, and I hope the new studios crank out great titles. Playground games will definitely pump out AAA content.  

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Almost every X game is running at a massively higher resolution than pro . Sometimes pro wins with framerate but that's not a console issue , it's a poor decision made by devs or ms.

Everyone is expecting better fr and gfx on series X . DF agrees .

I don't think the PS4 lost a single DF to One. While X has lost multiple due to a developer's lack of care. There was no objective reason for Pro to ever match nevermind exceed in playability.

If we take the 20-25 percent RAM bandwidth figure as the biggest percentagewise case scenario. That's roughly 2160p Vs 1950p.

Does that sound like a major difference that people care about? People will prefer the higher number but the difference is just too low for most to care even on forums. People will get what they prefer as an ecosystem for multiplats.

This matters even less if there is a price difference. Even if both are 500 most won't care.

Edited by Team 2019
5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Absolutely.  Continue going in the wrong direction w this. 

Well then I guess casuals do buy consoles at launch. :shrug:

Edited by lynux3
  • NPC 1
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't think the PS4 lost a single DF to One. While X has lost multiple due to a developer's lack of care. There was no objective reason for Pro to ever match nevermind exceed in playability.

If we take the 20-25 percent RAM bandwidth figure as the biggest percentagewise case scenario. That's roughly 2160p Vs 1950p.

Does that sound like a major difference that people care about? People will prefer the higher number but the difference is just too low for most to care even on forums. People will get what they prefer as an ecosystem for multiplats.

Red dead redemption 2. It’s way better on one x

Just now, -GD- said:

Red dead redemption 2. It’s way better on one x

Sure. But the gap between the Pro and X is multitudes bigger than PS5 and Series X.

Plus not only was he Pro 100 cheaper it also came out a year earlier. So it's like a "no shit" moment.

I expect the X and PS5 to cost the same tbh. But if they don't there is literally no reason bitch about the PS5's power gap.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This matters even less if there is a price difference. Even if both are 500 most won't care.

Well that's not true . Xb1 had games than ran better , at a lower resolution.  Back then , that didnt matter to cows. 

It was , ugh , I cant play games at non native resolution . You cant see enemies at 900p . Yall can pretend that isnt true but that was true .

Just like now , how you claim a more powerful gpu , cpu, RT , and faster ram are all trivial . 

Get over it lol

Just now, Team 2019 said:

From what I understand Sony's APU is 2/3rd the size of the X. It has cheaper RAM modules and a cheaper RAM bus.

If they can pass on the savings to the consumer their design choices are perfectly valid.

Doesnt matter what the cost is , is WEAK compared to xsx

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Well that's not true . Xb1 had games than ran better , at a lower resolution.  Back then , that didnt matter to cows. 

It was , ugh , I cant play games at non native resolution . You cant see enemies at 900p . Yall can pretend that isnt true but that was true .

Just like now , how you claim a more powerful gpu , cpu, RT , and faster ram are all trivial . 

Get over it lol

Sorry but the vast majority of multiplats on S perform worse and have a lower ress. The recent DF comparisons have S hanging on for dear life at this point.

Plus the initial shock of the thing costing 500 at first, kinect or not. Doesn't matter.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Sorry but the vast majority of multiplats on S perform worse and have a lower ress. The recent DF comparisons have S hanging on for dear life at this point.

Plus the initial shock of the thing costing 500 at first, kinect or not. Doesn't matter.

That's the case NOW , that wasnt always the case then . Series X is much more powerful,  that's all there is to it .

Please say the difference is trivial when you claim a 3fps average advantage isnt trivial , especially against a 40 percent higher resolution .

Because that's exactly what you do when that case arises. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

You even made a thread were gamers said cost is more important than exclusives or graphics...

I'm not talking about what console will sell more,  or what price matters . I'm talking about how ps5 is weak compared to XSX. 

You are talking about price , because that's all you can hope for .

23 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you gamers are being cheap AF.  Wanting 2013 cheap prices on hardware that's powerful than $2000 PCs. 

Back then AMD processors were cheap because they were cheap 2012-2013  FX/Jaguar CPUs were getting smoked by Intel.  

Now AMD has the best processors, and decent GPUs and you guys think that should be sold at a huge loss.     Get real!

We'll have to wait and see what the BOM estimates are, but they aren't going to be very high. Consoles are low margin, high volume, cheap component electronics. Manufacturers are selling these things for as close to wholesale price as possible without breaking the bank to establish a userbase and get returns from high margin software sales and services.