The Official Covid-19 "What Are You Up To?" Thread. (No Flaming/Politics/News - We could use a positive thread lol)

I had the most satisfying weekend in some time. Visited with family, and we cooked out, big time.

Since one of my favorite things is french onion soup, you kinda can't get that ToGo from anywhere, So my brother, who was visiting from mid-Texas, he went to go see a friend of his who runs an Outback steakhouse, and they have their own french onion recipe. He brought me the materials to make the soup at home exactly like the restaurant, including the same bowl that they use to heat. Oh my god its delivious.

Drank margs all night long and watched hilarious videos.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Self distancing baptism

Put my dog down. 2020 fucking sucks.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I had the most satisfying weekend in some time. Visited with family, and we cooked out, big time.

Since one of my favorite things is french onion soup, you kinda can't get that ToGo from anywhere, So my brother, who was visiting from mid-Texas, he went to go see a friend of his who runs an Outback steakhouse, and they have their own french onion recipe. He brought me the materials to make the soup at home exactly like the restaurant, including the same bowl that they use to heat. Oh my god its delivious.

Drank margs all night long and watched hilarious videos.

nice bro! i played video games and watched tv all weekend lol. i had my girl over, but i think i'm going to cut her loose. i'm not feeling it anymore. 

Just now, Ike said:

Cooked a bomb ass pot roast for dinner :smoke:

E952FEFA-8B46-4DA2-BFF9-CE2687EC793E.jpeg

tbh it looks amazingly delicious and also kinda like my turd sliced up