Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's really not, it's a sleek mini-tower. There's nothing objectively wrong with the way it looks, it just doesn't conform to traditions, that doesn't make it ugly. 

It's a mini-tower and that's about it. It's not about traditions or anything, it's just an ugly block and it'll mostly certainly look like shit side ways. Still have no clue where I'm going to put it. Probably behind the TV. lol

DualSense’s Microphone Array Has Active noise Canceling and More

DualSense’s Microphone Array Can Identify Users, Exclude Sounds, Eliminate Crosstalk.

"When three or more microphones are included in the array of microphones, it is possible to determine the location of a sound source relative to the microphone array [that] can be localized based on the relative timing of its sound as captured by each of the microphones.

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

I actually think it's awesome. It's time to do something bold. It reminds me of the high end electric BMWs. Definitely a nice futuristic yet cheeky look. 

Now that you mention it:

2019-bmw-i8-roadster-prd-1200x630-c-ar1.

It's uncanny. Had to be some form of inspiration.