JonBs top 10 games of all time (cause 50s to many)

I'm triggered ? I ignore you in 9 outta 10 threads lol . You still post in every one . You'll respond to what I say over and over , with no reply back .

Youll then shove your creepy little goblin ass in any conversation I'm having with someone else .

I've never had another dude literally waste hours of his day begging for my attention.  Lol , that's gay shit. Bruh you're gay .

• Haha 2
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Casual did a great job inspiring a lot of great discussion over the last couple days, but after seeing this list I'm not sure it was a good idea after all.

Well, it's definitely a list.      

this is how bethesda must have felt when ubisoft started making open world games.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I'm triggered ? I ignore you in 9 outta 10 threads lol . You still post in every one . You'll respond to what I say over and over , with no reply back .

Youll then shove your creepy little goblin ass in any conversation I'm having with someone else .

I've never had another dude literally waste hours of his day begging for my attention.  Lol , that's gay shit. Bruh you're gay .

"You don't have to respond, See you can't help yourself" 

I usually don't.  Take my advice,  it makes you look gay , like irl gay .

You make up who "lemmings" are in your head then you get irl obsessed . Lol such homo.

I mean idc if you are gay , or were molested as a child but you don't have to hide it . Gay Urkel lmao. 

I play Ditch on the bus,  not gay tho :reg:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I usually don't.  Take my advice,  it makes you look gay , like irl gay .

You make up who "lemmings" are in your head then you get irl obsessed . Lol such homo.

I mean idc if you are gay , or were molested as a child but you don't have to hide it . Gay Urkel lmao. 

I play Ditch on the bus,  not gay tho :reg:

look how mad he is :umad:

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I think it’s a fair list, considering Jon loves these genres, and because there’s a sentimental connection . 

Thats kinda how I look at it . There are games I may have liked more or even played more , but I think every game on my list I can remeber the first time I played it , or have fond memories of the time period when I played them.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Thoughts on All Dressed?

I mean I'll eat em if they're in front of me but can't say I'd buy them.

For me I'd take just about any Ms. Vickies chip above them. In terms of other brands I'll take Salt and Vinegar, Sour Cream and Onion, Dill Pickle, Plain with dip before All Dressed. They're definitely ahead of things like generic BBQ and ketchup though. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry and Goober ruin basically any thread they come into...

:pffft:

They can't help the obsession they have . Sad they get no attention irl 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

I mean I'll eat em if they're in front of me but can't say I'd buy them.

For me I'd take just about any Ms. Vickies chip above them. In terms of other brands I'll take Salt and Vinegar, Sour Cream and Onion, Dill Pickle, Plain with dip before All Dressed. They're definitely ahead of things like generic BBQ and ketchup though. 

Ms Vickies jalapeno is the shit.

I find All Dressed weird because it somehow made it cross border, but I don't know anybody in the US or Canada that really likes them.

And how dare you group ketchup with BBQ.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Ms Vickies jalapeno is the shit.

I find All Dressed weird because it somehow made it cross border, but I don't know anybody in the US or Canada that really likes them.

And how dare you group ketchup with BBQ.

my man. ms vickies jalapeno has been my go to chip for a while. such a perfect chip, they got the best crunch. 

i dont mind certain bbqs but the generic lays/ruffles bbq or whatever has always been so bland to me. i think there's an applewood smoked bbq from ms vickies that i like, forget the exact name. 

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

my man. ms vickies jalapeno has been my go to chip for a while. such a perfect chip, they got the best crunch. 

i dont mind certain bbqs but the generic lays/ruffles bbq or whatever has always been so bland to me. i think there's an applewood smoked bbq from ms vickies that i like, forget the exact name. 

Oh you guys don't even know...

@Ike They don't even understand man...

jalapeo-97653.png

• aitch 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

jalapeo-97653.png

Tim's chips are fucking amazing. I like Ms. Vickie's but yeah these are the best Jalapeno chip ever. :aitch:

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

jalapeo-97653.png

I actually ordered a bag of those to hit the $35 for free shipping on Amazon Pantry a couple days ago. Won't get here until May. :happysad:

• Like 1