What is your go to salsa?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where do you get this at? I'm trying to branch out a bit, looking for salsa that's more comparable to something from a mexican restaurant.

It's from my home city of Albuquerque in New Mexico. They sell it up here at Wal-Mart. Be prepared though, it's spicy. Really good though. They have two kinds "Hot" and "Not as Hot".

Just now, Ike said:

It's from my home city of Albuquerque in New Mexico. They sell it up here at Wal-Mart. Be prepared though, it's spicy. Really good though. They have two kinds "Hot" and "Not as Hot".

I live for spicy food, I'm not your typical whitey. I'll have to pick some up on my next shopping trip. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Those look pretty good. 

Anything with hatch green chile is fucking delicious. It's our life food back in New Mexico. That blue jar is roasted chile, not really salsa, but that shit goes on anything. I love it.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Local. Chuy's salsa fresca and Alamo Cafe salsa. Store shelf salsa doesn't even compare to those. 

This is true.  Nothing even comes close to authentic homemade or restaurant made salsa.

The stuff you get on store shelves is passable... but it doesn't compare.