The Last of Us 2 SPOILERS thread (unmarked Plot details ITT - beware)

i can do with the:"all men are bad and predators theme :npc:"  but why do they reduce women's tit size, that's uncalled for :mjcry: 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not reading any replies yet (not done with the game yet) but WOW was the criticism blown way out of proportion   Firstly, Druckmann came out on twitter and confirmed that Abby isn't trans

Joel dies. Ellie dies too. 

Posted Images

it's probably the few normal people at the studio revolting after being forced to make a propaganda piece of shit game.

glad to see the studio and game in turmoil. I'm betting this game won't live up to the hype and be the 10 everyone wanted it to be. I mean I knew it wouldn't *truly* be, but the reception from the SJW media is now in question as well.

the best part is the SJW media will be conflicted on scoring this high, as they like to pretend they care about unions and workers rights etc etc. like all the liberal cucks do.

This is a social Justice outrage, these poor devs are SLAVES to overwork! :geese: 

7hey Laugh at Us

Edited by Bodycount N
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You might as well saturate yourself with all of this shit now, because that isn't happening lol.

Halo Infinite vs The Last of Us Part II. Who's going to take it? 🤔 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

i think my penis shrank just reading these spoilers. I can’t think of a game more catered to resetera cucks than this. Bleeding Vag was bad, this is worse.

Even a ton of those people are hating the idea of all this, game is fucking cooked. They fucked up. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Even a ton of those people are hating the idea of all this, game is fucking cooked. They fucked up. 

when even resetera think you went too far....Jesus fuck you know you fucked up :hest:

• Geese 1