Gears Tactics actually getting good reviews

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

wait, when is this coming to xbox one? 

I just realized this is currently exclusive to PC and there isn't even a release date for the Xbone version yet. Not only is PC taking its best franchises, but its getting the new installments first :lul: 

• Geese 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont care whos copying who just give me more strategy games.  

I just realized this is currently exclusive to PC and there isn't even a release date for the Xbone version yet. Not only is PC taking its best franchises, but its getting the new installments first  

lmfao thats amazing :kaz:  

gears tactics :bow:  only for the hermsmells, you doing alright, jon? 

Edited by kaz
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just realized this is currently exclusive to PC and there isn't even a release date for the Xbone version yet. Not only is PC taking its best franchises, but its getting the new installments first :lul: 

LMFAO!!!!!! the only gears game i wanted....is only on pc. fucking cuckbox. 

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

my work gave me a pretty powerful laptop i can use. i need to see what the specs are for this game. 

Tactics_PCSpecs.jpg

You should be fine.  Might have to turn some settings down, but the good thing is that the game has a really good dynamic resolution scaler.. so you can set your target fps to 60, and the game will do the rest to get it there.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LMFAO!!!!!! the only gears game i wanted....is only on pc. fucking cuckbox. 

:denzel3:

12 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao thats amazing :kaz:  

gears tactics :bow:  only for the hermsmells, you doing alright, jon? 

:denzel:

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Here come the meltdowns :mj:

PracticalOldDeviltasmanian-small.gif

• Haha 1

Some benchmarks from PC gamer @ 1080p high

pMYkBLy2dMTwiGQeCucFHR-2560-80.jpg

Seems pretty solid.  And another thing is that it's not really even imperative to run the game at 60.  It's an RTS game.. Locking to 30 and playing it that way should be fine as well.  That all depends on the player though.

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It hasn't even been officially announced for Xbox yet. The only confirmation a version is coming is a tweet by Rod Fergusson, who doesn't even work for them anymore. 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It hasn't even been officially announced for Xbox yet. The only confirmation a version is coming is a tweet by Rod Fergusson, who doesn't even work for them anymore. 

Nah, they confirmed it multiple times.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Some benchmarks from PC gamer @ 1080p high

pMYkBLy2dMTwiGQeCucFHR-2560-80.jpg

Seems pretty solid.  And another thing is that it's not really even imperative to run the game at 60.  It's an RTS game.. Locking to 30 and playing it that way should be fine as well.  That all depends on the player though.

Its Turn based Strategy, not a RTS. The former genre is actually good while the latter isn't :mjpls:

Imagine being forced to care about a game like this because you dont get any of the other good ones :roff:

Imagine seeing your own franchise on PC first and desperately waiting for a watered down port of it :kaz: