70% of developers quit work at Naughty Dog

all of this time, all the controversey was labelled as 'overwork' but it was all just a front.

it was the dev team being harassed, belittled, and threatened to make sjw cuck propaganda against their will, that's why they're all so upset, that's why they're quitting, and that's why THEY THEMSELVES leaked the game.

Fucking evil studio heads and Neil drcuckman. Holy shit, no remorse for this piece of god forsaken rotten garbage.

every copy should be burned.

Edited by Bodycount N

i read some of the spoilers and all i read sounded awesome, non of the sjw stuff. a story about revenge. haven't even played the first one yet, so i don't really care. if all the woke shit is true then it might flop tho  lol

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

i read some of the spoilers and all i read sounded awesome, non of the sjw stuff. a story about revenge. haven't even played the first one yet, so i don't really care. if all the woke shit is true then it might flop tho  lol

do you play any games?  you said you haven't finished gta 5 yet and a bunch of others.  you also claim that every game you play is the best but they can't all be the best.. some have to be better than others.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

all of this time, all the controversey was labelled as 'overwork' but it was all just a front.

it was the dev team being harassed, belittled, and threatened to make sjw cuck propaganda against their will, that's why they're all so upset, that's why they're quitting, and that's why THEY THEMSELVES leaked the game.

Fucking evil studio heads and Neil drcuckman. Holy shit, no remorse for this piece of god forsaken rotten garbage.

every copy should be burned.

(((Druckman))). Never forget.

Anyone who liked the first has no right to complain about this sequel. The first was sjw propaganda too and an overrated pos with piss poor stealth gameplay.

13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

(((Druckman))). Never forget.

Anyone who liked the first has no right to complain about this sequel. The first was sjw propaganda too and an overrated pos with piss poor stealth gameplay.

I havent played the first, but how was it SJW?

Just now, HolyAx said:

I havent played the first, but how was it SJW?

You’re roaming post apocalyptic America and who are the people who help you in your quest? A gay guy, a black guy, a lesbian.

Those are the 3 people that work with you in the game. These people are minorities, making up a very small percentage of the population. What are the odds that all the good guys in this future just happen to be minorities? Chances are very fucking slim.

Meanwhile we can assume most of the bad guys are straight white males.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You’re roaming post apocalyptic America and who are the people who help you in your quest? A gay guy, a black guy, a lesbian.

Those are the 3 people that work with you in the game. These people are minorities, making up a very small percentage of the population. What are the odds that all the good guys in this future just happen to be minorities? Chances are very fucking slim.

Meanwhile we can assume most of the bad guys are straight white males.

lmao well if you watch the video, the developers said every villain in this sequel is a white male. Makes sense.

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

do you play any games?  you said you haven't finished gta 5 yet and a bunch of others.  you also claim that every game you play is the best but they can't all be the best.. some have to be better than others.

every game i play is the best cause my taste is exceptional. I have gta 5 on ps3 right now, i want to play the pc version.