For the book-reading crowd here (AKA the non-Democrat posters): What books are you reading during the quarantine?  

I'm almost done with Catch and Kill. Has rave reviews on Google, Goodreads, Amazon, etc. It's about how the Harvey Weinstein story broke. 

I never realized the Weinstein story was so crazy. Basically, it was basically a real-life and confirmed conspiracy. For example, one of my fav. parts:

As the story was developing, Ronan Farrow (main reporter who broke it)  was confiding in a friend, famous lawyer, and advocate of sexual abuse survivors: Lisa Bloom. During their calls she asked him for more details and info on victims he was talking to, supposedly so she could recommend lawyers and services. Once the story gets out, guess who is listed as one of Weinstein's lawyers representing him? Lisa Bloom. 

I'm reading a fantasy book called "the elves" and a thriller about bio-warefare called "spectrum". 

Just moved on to Dune today for the first time. So far, great. 

32 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I'm reading The Road To Serfdom by Fredrick Hayek 

Sounds interesting. Haven't heard too much about him, though Wiki says he was a big deal in economic theory. Looks like the 20th + 21st centuries went in the opposite directions he was advocating.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

also who tf are those people in your sig? lmao

They're economists... they're less free market oriented than I would like, but they're definitely great thinkers. 

I like Hayek a lot and I wonder if I should replace him with the people in my sig.