weren't the graphics supposed to be the best thing ever ? I see everyone talking about the leaks , but from video shown .....it's not that impressive graphically. 

Pro was a mistake 

It does truly look beyond awful but it could just be the ugly ass art design, shit-stained fisher-price/baby 'apocalyptic' aesthetic, and butt-fugly bulldyke characters.

Worst game ever made for sure, visuals wise it's a 1/10 POS.

ANother Ugly, ugly, uuuuuugly ass game from Gay-ass studio ND. :poop: 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

It does truly look beyond awful but it could just be the ugly ass art design, shit-stained fisher-price/baby 'apocalyptic' aesthetic, and butt-fugly bulldyke characters.

Worst game ever made for sure, visuals wise it's a 1/10 POS.

ANother Ugly, ugly, uuuuuugly ass game from Gay-ass studio ND. :poop: 

:ben:

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The first game got a 7. It was a flop .

it was indeed Flop of the gen so I don't know why anyone is expecting its shitty sequel to be good.

One of the worst franchises ever and hopefully now that gamers have rejected its shittiness, it will go away - forever.

Sony Japan needs to step in and veto this game's release. This filth should never see the light of day.

... lol the game is going to look fine visually.

I may suffer the risk of looking less impressive than it would have half way through the gen, since we're bound to see next gen games right away, but it's still got top of the line production values.  The cutscenes will look amazing, but the gameplay I saw I will admit looked a bit janky.. especially in comparison to what they showed before.

it's just jon crying about sony, the game will probably look better than any xbox exclu..... oh whoops :laff: 

7 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Graphics thread with no video or screens. Wtf. Someone post what he's referencing.

cant post spoilers,  idiot 

• Haha 1