FF7R Part 2 is well into development already

lmfao, even if it takes years and get spoilered about the changes, i will start playing part 1 when the last part is released. I hate waiting.

12 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

you don't have a choice, lol PC beggars.

PlayStation Exclusive. :glad: 

I already played the first 2 chapters. :|  

Once all the pieces are in place, its just a matter of generating as much content and assets as needed since the foundation and core systems are already there. Thats something SE can do fairly quickly given the amount of resources and manpower they have at their disposal. I wouldn't be surprised if they got this out within the next 2 years, possibly 3 due to complications with developing for next gen systems.

28 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

nah, the remake shits on the original and is easily the best game released on PlayStation 4.

another MGS4 perfect 10 moment where the franchise achieves its magnum opus.

Good lord is this game good and made even sweeter by the fact that it's exclusive.

NOT ON PC! :bow:

I played games on playstation when you were hyping non-games on xbox. go back and hide behind ninty, newcomer. 

27 minutes ago, kaz said:

I played games on playstation when you were hyping non-games on xbox. go back and hide behind ninty, newcomer. 

you've been erased, this is OUR FRANCHISE now. :glad: 

Welcome FF7:R, into the hearts and minds of gamers forevermore.

ONLY ON PLAYSTATION - NOT ON PC! 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The more Im playing part 1, the more I hate it. The original shits on the remake so badly, its not even funny.

Oh... keep playing Mr. P ... I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the ending :hest: 

this is this generation's RESIDENT EVIL 4 moment. :bow: FF7R is a cut above everything else released this gen.

truly a PERFECT 10 EXCLUSIVE that converts fanboys! Sony you have done it, this game being exclusive was the generation defining move. 

FF7R, Not on PC, is the definition of PERFECTION!

I've managed to save the playstation exclusive sticker from the cellophane and stuck it to my case. I will commemorate this exclusive period forevermore.

IMG_1113.thumb.JPG.9e0fb5d0dbdc35492219e17be588b1ff.JPG

THANK YOU SONY! EXCLUSIVES MATTER!

I'll toast a fine Canadian brew to that!

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The more Im playing part 1, the more I hate it. The original shits on the remake so badly, its not even funny.

Yeah all this game is make me want to play the original again instead

• Upvote 1