Official HolyAx Last of Us 2 Obsession Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ask the people who watched TLOU 

the game is definetly for cuckolds with low T.

lol just saw the video on that   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... not everything needs context.... but as I said... there's PLENTY out there.

If you don't know and haven't spoiled the game for yourself who the hell are you to say there isn't :drake: 

It's a 20 hour game. If you think you can judge it all based on 30 minutes of footage, i dont know what to tell you :reg:

Edited by Guest
Just now, モンキー said:

It's a 20 hour game. If you think you can just it all based on 30 minutes of footage, i dont know what to tell you :reg:

Can a movie be spoiled in a trailer? :trump2:

I mean some moments sure, but you can't say if the movie works or not without the context. Also you don't even know the ending of TLOU2. :francis: Which is why I'm actually telling you its not spoiled and you can still enjoy it. But if you go in wanting to hate it, you won't enjoy it. :yeshrug:

Just now, モンキー said:

I mean some moments sure, but you can't say if the movie works or not without the context. Also you don't even know the ending of TLOU2. :francis: Which is why I'm actually telling you its not spoiled and you can still enjoy it. But if you go in wanting to hate it, you won't enjoy it. :yeshrug:

You act like I'm WANTING to hate this game :mj: 

And I can quite honestly say that I've seen enough (1.5h of this game) to know I hate the direction they went with it.  I hate the very BASIS of this game's story.... It's lame.  I know enough that I don't care about how it ends.

You can stop trying to defend the game to me.  I REALLY hope you enjoy it though... but I don't trust most people out there to be honest with themselves and admit it even if they don't like it.

Naughty Dog can do no wrong after all. :shrug: 

"You can stop trying to defend the game to me.  I REALLY hope you enjoy it though... but I don't trust most people out there to be honest with themselves and admit it even if they don't like it."

This is just super fanboyish. Most people aren't even aware of the spoilers, so their reaction to the game will be pretty authentic. A very small minority of gamers even consider "teh agenda" or give a shit about Naughty Dog's studio practices. Normies don't give af lol.

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Would you drink a glass of a girl's period blood ? If so, this game is for you 

nah, but what the fuck do i know, i didnt even play the first one. but the spoilers for tlou2 were pretty cool (aside from the sjw shit and anita-holyax thread).

25 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Is this forum gonna shut down when tlou 2 flops ? ROFL

bruh this community didn't shit down when xbox died a few years ago and you made this sentimental game over xbox thread on sidescrollers. grow some balls faggot

1 minute ago, モンキー said:

"You can stop trying to defend the game to me.  I REALLY hope you enjoy it though... but I don't trust most people out there to be honest with themselves and admit it even if they don't like it."

This is just super fanboyish. Most people aren't even aware of the spoilers, so their reaction to the game will be pretty authentic. A very small minority of gamers even consider "teh agenda" or give a shit about Naughty Dog's studio practices. Normies don't give af lol.

No... if I was super fanboyish, I'd be defending this game blindly like you are, and/or lying to myself that I liked what I saw when it reality I didn't.

But with that comment about "people" I was mostly referring to Journalists.  

You're basically blaming me and that it's my fault I don't like the game.  The game is bad... not because it's bad... but because I made it bad by spoiling it... that's your argument against me right now.   That's some fanboy shit.

You've ALREADY decided that people who don't like the game are incels, emotional fanboys, or lemmings.  You're not even willing to accept the fact that maybe they just fucked up with the direction of the game. 

remipee will love the game after he played it. mark my words. no matter what dmg control he has to come up with

I won't judge the game...until I play the actual game. I think that's quite a reasonable stance lol.

edit: I didn't speak once on the quality of the game btw. It might suck ass, it might be great. I have no idea because I haven't played it.

Edited by Guest
Just now, モンキー said:

I judge the game...until I play the actual game lol.

Sure... till then you should stop defending the game as well.  Since, of course, you haven't spoiled yourself. :shrug: 

I'm not defending the game. I'm saying judging it without playing it is stupid. I stand by that for any game or movie. Btw I guess it's hard for you to have known since I havent posted here in years, but I'm not nearly as hyped for this game as you might think I am lol. And that was before the spoilers came out.

For reference, I was more hyped for RE3, GBVS and FF7make :lul:

edit: partly due to the promotion for this game being shit. We've seen like no gameplay.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, モンキー said:

I'm not defending the game. I'm saying judging it without playing it is stupid. I stand by that for any game or movie. Btw I guess it's hard for you to have known since I havent posted here in years, but I'm not nearly as hyped for this game as you might think I am lol. And that was before the spoilers came out.

For reference, I was more hyped for RE3, GBVS and FF7make :lul:

edit: partly due to the promotion for this game being shit. We've seen like no gameplay.

You're already saying people who don't like it are either emotional fanboys or lemmings and incels who want the game to fail...

I'd like to think that you know that I wouldn't want this game to fail... but you're basically accusing me of not wanting to like the game, and going in with a bad attitude towards it with the wrong context...  Not that it simply might not be something I like. 

Keep in mind, it's kinda hard for me to explain to you and have a conversation with you about points of the game which I know about and don't like... when you don't want to know what I'm talking about.

Anyway... as I said... I hope you like it.. but I don't.  I already know I don't.  I think the very CORE of this game... what the entire story is based off of, is STUPID.  I have ALL the context I need to make that decision.  I know the general outline of the plot of the game... and I know enough that I don't care how it ends.

It just be what it do. :francis:

1 hour ago, モンキー said:

yeah because that's the optimal way to experience a game or movie. Reading spoilers and unfinished clips out of order and without the proper context. YOU fucked it up. :tom:

The enitre game's plot and ending has been revealed. There is also almost 2 hours of gameplay footage leaked. Sure, we dont have every tiny detail yet, but the leaker knew what the most important stuff was to drop.