Official HolyAx Last of Us 2 Obsession Thread

Neil Druckmann's Anita Influencing | The Last of Us Part II | Know ...

Naughty Dog's Feminist Agenda - YouTube

This is the biggest dumpster fire of the year so far :D

Watch the speech Neil did in the vid below talking on how he was following Anita's videos when making the game. Also more info on how the workers were treated :sass2:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ask the people who watched TLOU 

the game is definetly for cuckolds with low T.

lol just saw the video on that   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, モンキー said:

Damn, the incels are pushing hard to sink this game. They're going to be super disappointed when it goes on to sell 10-20 million. :tom:

Yea, but you're going to be disappointed too.. when you play the game and realize what they've done is trash :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, but you're going to be disappointed too.. when you play the game and realize what they've done is trash :shrug: 

I bet it's gonna be great. Judging a story based on spoilers with no context. :holeup:

i dont even know that dev dude, like is he famous for TLOU or something? I want to play the first one cause it looks cool but that speech puts me off. 

the idea that only female characters turn into monsters is pretty cool, how can he say it's misogynistic, also the female characters he showed aren't hardly role models or any popular female characters.

there are realistic portrayals of main or side characters and also the same sexualization applies to men. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh i hate people dumb people faggot people

i hate these people, i hope this bitch anita is proud of herself for scamming people for money. 

Edited by kaz
Just now, Remij_ said:

How about it being so bad that you don't even care what the ending is?

lol I figured it hadn't. Stop being emotional, you only have yourself to blame for ruining the game for yourself :reg:

Which btw, it hasn't been ruined yet. @Remij_ But if you go into it with the opinion that the game sucks (without having even played it), then yeah the experience will probably suck. :yeshrug:

Edited by Guest

yea i dont get whats so bad about it right now? like there is a fight scene that looks extreme to me but not unrealistic in any way. i think the TLOU fans are overreacting.

Just now, kaz said:

yea i dont get whats so bad about it right now? like there is a fight scene that looks extreme to me but not unrealistic in any way. i think the TLOU fans are overreacting.

It's a mix of emotional fanboys who got the game spoiled or spoiled it for themselves, incels who are pushing the SJW angle, and Xbox fanboys who obviously want the game to fail. :reg:

Just now, モンキー said:

lol I figured it hadn't. Stop being emotional, you only have yourself to blame for ruining the game for yourself :reg:

Oh fuck off with the emotional shit.  I read and watched the leaked shit... and I don't like it.  It's that simple.  I don't like the entire basis of what this game is built off of.  It's stupid.

And quite simply... I won't lie to myself about it.  I'm just being honest.  This was one of my most anticipated games, and much like FF7R for me, they fucked it up.  It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

Would you drink a glass of a girl's period blood ? If so, this game is for you 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Oh fuck off with the emotional shit.  I read and watched the leaked shit... and I don't like it.  It's that simple.  I don't like the entire basis of what this game is built off of.  It's stupid.

And quite simply... I won't lie to myself about it.  I'm just being honest.  This was one of my most anticipated games, and much like FF7R for me, they fucked it up.  It is what it is.

yeah because that's the optimal way to experience a game or movie. Reading spoilers and unfinished clips out of order and without the proper context. YOU fucked it up. :tom:

Just now, モンキー said:

yeah because that's the optimal way to experience a game or movie. Reading spoilers and unfinished clips out of order and without the proper context. YOU fucked it up. :tom:

Dude... not everything needs context.... but as I said... there's PLENTY out there.

If you don't know and haven't spoiled the game for yourself who the hell are you to say there isn't :drake: