Just How Badly Did The PS4 And Switch Outsell The Xbox One This Generation? (Forbes)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the cliff is coming 

hi dyno when you read this 

Bbbut Im not a lemming he said ... he then rushes in to Damage control for Xbox  

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Two companies who's entire purpose and reason for being is videogames... VS the other who's entire gaming division is a rounding error's worth of their overall business :geese:

Bbbut Im not a lemming he said :awww:... he then rushes in to Damage control for Xbox :cmpunk1: 

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Two companies who's entire purpose and reason for being is videogames... VS the other who's entire gaming division is a rounding error's worth of their overall business :geese:

LMAO @ this damage control. Xbox hardware sucks and is in a distant third place with no worldwide market appeal. I wish Sega was still around instead of MS.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

LMAO @ this damage control. Xbox hardware sucks and is in a distant third place with no worldwide market appeal. I wish Sega was still around instead of MS.

I agree with LemiJ though.... Xbox sales amount to a rounding error.  Xbox was a mistake :dame:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree with LemiJ though.... Xbox sales amount to a rounding error.  Xbox was a mistake :dame:

the error was me spending $500 on a system that's no longer in production (one x).  not again! 

• Haha 1

Almosy 4x what Wiiu sold , and almost 2x GameCube lmao 

Imagine being a sheep then :sabu: but back then we didn't have a bunch of obsessed fanboys with real hate towards gaming consoles LoL

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Almosy 4x what Wiiu sold , and almost 2x GameCube lmao 

Imagine being a sheep then :sabu: but back then we didn't have a bunch of obsessed fanboys with real hate towards gaming consoles LoL

Nintendo has won a gen since Xbox launched. 

Sony has one two gens since Xbox launched. 

Xbox has never won a single gen :drake:

While these numbers are difficult to parse because Microsoft stopped releasing Xbox unit sales

Lmfao, Phil got slapped around so hard he stopped playing and took his ball home :mj:

25 minutes ago, Cell said:

Bonus:

This is not how the previous generation played out, where the end result was much closer:

PS3: 87.4 million

Xbox 360: 84 million

Majic-Johnson-Confused-Popcorn-Gif.gif

buh 360 beat ps3 in sales :cry: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Nintendo has won a gen since Xbox launched. 

Sony has one two gens since Xbox launched. 

Xbox has never won a single gen :drake:

Xbox has also never failed as badly as a Nintendo console has :rofls: 

31 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Xbox has also never failed as badly as a Nintendo console has :rofls: 

and MS has never won a gen, never even came close to winning..... their most popular console (the 360) came in DEAD LAST.....

MS gave it their best shot and still came last..... yikes..... poor lemmings :feelsbadman:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and MS has never won a gen, never even came close to winning..... their most popular console (the 360) came in DEAD LAST.....

MS gave it their best shot and still came last..... yikes..... poor lemmings :feelsbadman:

Nintendo failed worse.. multiple times :mj: 

Side console gaming :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox.. forever losing :lawl:

Imagine being smug about the fact that the only reason why Switch was released when it did is because WiiU was THAT terrible :mj:

Xbox hasn't sunken so far yet to emergency release a new console because their previous one sold like dirt :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount VII said:

I remember being torn between the Done X and PS4 pro, thank god i didn;t listen to the propaganda and buy Done X.

Fucking atrocious games and console. Fuck you MIcrosoft.

Remember when you said you were selling your TV because there was no use for it anymore since you got a Switch? :pacspit: