Well my county is semi reopening next Friday (5/15)

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Perfectly healthy people have died, as well. I report the South Florida Cases, plus I deal with Frontline healthcare workers.  Also, the symptoms can be significantly worse than any flu you’ve had - even if you are 20 and in perfect health.  Those people, in that list, have a greater chance of dying. That is correct. But it doesn’t paint the complete picture.

I dont trust the data from the hospitals, there is a huge likelihood the numbers are way exaggerated to control the public. If it means lying so that everyone stays at home they will.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think they're lying about the number of people dying or that they're simply overcounting people dying of other causes and attributing it to COVID? If the latter, you can just look at excess mor

Lol at the conspiracy retardation itt     I bet these guys are the same ones who misunderstood how cdc numbers/provisional death counts work.   

I'll feel free take the words of a guy that shoots rockets into space over random guy on shitty game forum 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

I dont trust the data from the hospitals, there is a huge likelihood the numbers are way exaggerated to control the public. If it means lying so that everyone stays at home they will.

I’m not saying what you posted is incorrect. I’m saying you’re not seeing the full picture. Also, “healthy people” become carriers, making an already bad situation worse. I get it...you live on the internet. I live in the real world and see this issue with my own eyes. But hey, you are entitled to your views. 

54 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Do you think they're lying about the number of people dying or that they're simply overcounting people dying of other causes and attributing it to COVID? If the latter, you can just look at excess mortality to get an idea of how serious the disease is.

NYC sees about a bit over a thousand deaths per week in any other year, so in the six weeks between March 15th and May 2nd you'd expect about 7,000 deaths. This year the city had almost 30,000 deaths during those six weeks and only half have been officially classified as COVID deaths. The numbers aren't being exaggerated.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Lmfao you're fucking retarded. 

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao you're fucking retarded. 

All you do is these drive-by shitposts. 

Hospitals have a direct inventive to exaggerate. They get more money the more covid "victims" there are. They also have been told they don't have to test thoroughly and there is a liberal government policy in place when it comes to diagnosing Covid as cause of death or hospitalization. Put 2 and 2 together you nitwit. 

56 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

All you do is these drive-by shitposts. 

Hospitals have a direct inventive to exaggerate. They get more money the more covid "victims" there are. They also have been told they don't have to test thoroughly and there is a liberal government policy in place when it comes to diagnosing Covid as cause of death or hospitalization. Put 2 and 2 together you nitwit. 

Thats Gokusan, the guy who openly cheats on his wife. Lets not take him too seriously. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I'll feel free take the words of a guy that shoots rockets into space over random guy on shitty game forum 

The CDC data is available. You can check yourself.

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The CDC data is available. You can check yourself.

They started changing it after normal people began posting screenshots and images comparing the flu's expected death rate going way down, while covid 19 deaths increased.  

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The cdc data is not accurate 

What about the CDC data is not accurate? The weekly number of deaths in NYC prior to the pandemic? The number of weekly deaths during the pandemic? The number of deaths attributed to COVID?

Edited by Hot Sauce
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

What about the CDC data is not accurate? The weekly number of deaths in NYC prior to the pandemic? The number of weekly deaths during the pandemic? The number of deaths attributed to COVID?

Both 2) and 3) is what he was talking about.

But you can keep pretending you are confused. You are asking more questions than the Riddler.