Autism Test :ben:

1 hour ago, kaz said:

you are none of these things, you only got work in that field, that's all. and to think they are common or popular traits on the autism spectrum is a myth. 

But....I am good at maths.:ben:

I also score very highly on pattern recognition tests on the psychometric testing/IQ stuff. :ben:

8 minutes ago, Cell said:

But....I am good at maths.:ben:

I also score very highly on pattern recognition tests on the psychometric testing/IQ stuff. :ben:

that has nothing to do with autism, that's what i said. you are most probably not autistic AT ALL, meaning not on the spectrum. you are not good at maths like an autist with a savant syndrome would be. 

and again, solely test/IQ tests have nothing to with autism in general. I try to explain why you shouldn't try to self diagnose because it's 99% of the time wrong.

I'm also good at maths, am I autistic cause I take an internet test? no

22 minutes ago, kaz said:

that has nothing to do with autism, that's what i said. you are most probably not autistic AT ALL, meaning not on the spectrum. you are not good at maths like an autist with a savant syndrome would be. 

and again, solely test/IQ tests have nothing to with autism in general. I try to explain why you shouldn't try to self diagnose because it's 99% of the time wrong.

I'm also good at maths, am I autistic cause I take an internet test? no

Fair enough. Personally, I'm not surprised by my own result of this for reasons outside of the test.

But, yeah, I know you mean. You're right about shitty tests on the internet, its not quite a diagnosis from a qualified psychiatrist. :ben: 

26 but that isn't a surprise to me. 

it is a shitty test though 

It's kinda like if you want to get adderall at the psychiatrist

you're gonna check all the "right" answers

Edited by roflpwnedz
  • Ben 1
7 hours ago, kaz said:

dyno is legit autistic. he doesn't know what sarcasm is for example. I saw it so many times on this forum and he always tried to play it down and convince people that he's smart afterwards. 

Lol the old Trump move. DC is so sad. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Based upon this response I'm going to go ahead and say this test has determined that you're autistic while I am not.

Cheers bitch!

:hest:

Deeno you’re textbook autism. They should be judging kids these days based on how many symptoms they share with you.

Any test that says you aren’t autistic is not a very good test.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Deeno you’re textbook autism. They should be judging kids these days based on how many symptoms they share with you.

lmfao :dead:

41 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lmao, no other savants here. Sad

savant syndrome for being an exceptional drug addict doesn't exist, you fucking normie bitch

• aitch 1